How do i remove product title and product quantity in collection page.

Solved
KUTTN
Tourist
3 0 0

Currently the product title and product quantity is on top of product images and i want them removed but i don't know how.

Tried to add the following code to theme.css file that i found in the community discussion.

But it didn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

(code that i paste in theme.css)

.collection-grid-item__title {
display: none !important;
}

collection grid item title.PNGProduct blue circle.PNG

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

hi,

can you share the URL so that I can solve your issue !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
KUTTN
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello!

It's www.kuttn.com

Thank you

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css.liquid

#shopify-section-collection-template .section-header.text-center {
    display: none;
}
KUTTN
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you soo much it works! :DD

0 Likes
CEDOUBLÉ
3 0 0

Hello, 

I would like to do the same thing but only get rid of the product quantity, not the collection title. How can I do that with the debut theme? Thanks!

Best regards

Celina

0 Likes