How do i setup an info@ Email

Highlighted
1 0 0

I just want to be able to send emails from my dropshipping business email, (thegodkeyz@gmail.com) but when the recipient receives my email, i would like it to say info@godkeyz.com or something along those lines. To make it look more professional
Does anyone know how i might go about doing this?

P.S

Please bare in mind im very new to dropshipping and have just started up my store and am looking to starting running ads soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
314 36 56

Hi @KahurangiW,

Hyde here from Shopify, congratulations on starting up your online business!

To achieve what you're looking to achieve depends on your domain set-up. If you don't have a domain, you can either buy one through Shopify or a third-party provider. 

However, Shopify doesn't provide email hosting, only email forwarding, so you would need to employ the help of a third-party email service like GSuite or Zoho. If you're using a third-party domain that does provide email hosting, then you'll need to add an SPF record to your custom domain to ensure that email works with your Shopify store, which is super easy:

1. Log in to your domain hosting account.
2. Find your TXT record, which usually appears beside the CNAME record and MX record.
3. Add Shopify's SPF record - `v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all` - to your domain's TXT record.
4. Save your changes.

I hope this all helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, i'm new to this too however Zoho do a free business email so you can get info@ and use their inbox. Its easy to do too as most domain companies will change settings automatically for you!!

0 Likes