How do i talk to a real person about something not covered in the help "folders"

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been asked to verify my business to continue using 'Shopify Payments' but when I go to submit the documentation, the URL that is shown on the shopify tab is wrong, and I cannot find it anywhere to change/delete the URL.

I need to talk to someone in real time so I can ask tyhe question, not with just FAQ's and the like. I need help, not answers to questions that have no relevance.

Please help.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1277 126 331

Hey there, @Knezovic 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting in touch with support.  I can understand why you would want to have a conversation with our team to ee how to best address this issue. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook, here.

It is not possible to discuss account details here in a public setting, however, I am more than happy to reach out to you via email to authenticate you as the owner of this account and look into this issue. Alternatively, you can proceed to live chat through the steps above - let me know which you would prefer. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes