How do you add price to product pages?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I am a very small business who just migrated my site to shopify - https://www.hellocircus.com/

I am not very familiar with coding a website and am trying to find solutions.

As a wallpaper business, I required custom fields such as wall width and height of my customers in order to provide a quotation. Hence, I engaged the company Taskhusky.com to create a custom product template for me. In my original template, I removed the price field as my prices vary according to the dimensions of my customers.

Unfortunately, I was not aware that Facebook had a requirement which required products to have a price in order to upload to Facebook and Instagram. I have asked the Task Husky to add back the field price and "/ per metre square" for me into the custom template. I have also asked them to make it dynamic so that I can enable and disable the price. 

Taskhusky has responded by wanting to charge me additional costs for this change. 

I would like to understand from your experience:

1) Is it normal to pay for small changes to your product pages like adding meta fields or even editing font sizes etc? Again, I do not know what I do not know but I hope to find a more sustainable solution.

2) Is it easy or does anyone know how to add back the price field and add "/ per metre square". I have been searching around for a solution but can't seem to find it.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

S

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

Adding on to my previous comment, I will also like to add ' / per square metre' next to my price as that is how i charge my wallpaper based on dimensions of the wall.

Please let me know how best to go about editing my template.

Thank you.

Regards,

0 Likes