How do you contact Shopify Support???

reneewood
6 0 0

There is literally no way to contact support.  Used to be you could call or chat and get excellent customer support.  There is NO WAY TO CONTACT support.  I am caught in a loop to login into my store and then go through articles and then contact support and then login to my store to be taken back to the same neverending groundhog loop.

For being the top ecommerce solution....I'm baffled at how you can offer absolutely ZERO support?  No calls, no chat, no email.

What am I missing?

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 17 13

Hi @reneewood.

I am sorry to hear you are running into issues when trying to contact our live support channels, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this.

Please visit our Help Center here and log in to your account to create a support request.

You can also reach our support by clicking "continue without logging in."

30-11-19112-67272

If you choose this option, you will first need to search for your question in the search field. 

30-22-25609-36973

You will then be re-directed to some suggested guides that may help in regards to your question, you can view these or scroll down past them to find the "Get Support" button.

30-23-6662-81624

30-23-61425-21832

Once you click here, you should reach all of our available support options including live chat, phone and email. If you are still stuck in a loop, I would suggest first clearing your primary browser cookies, cache and history and refreshing your page. You could also try opening a private or incognito window and the steps above.

Please feel free to reach back out here if you are still running into issues, we are always happy to help out!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes