How do you set a minimum purchase amount for subscription items?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

Right now I have set my online store to have a minimum purchase amount of Php1000.00. For my store, I also have a one time purchase option and a subscription option by Bold Subscriptions app.

One time purchase and subscription option (Bold Subscriptions app)One time purchase and subscription option (Bold Subscriptions app)

I have required customers to meet the minimum purchase amount before they can proceed to checkout. However, If let's say a one time purchase product amounting to Php500.00 and a subscribed product amounting to Php500.00 still allows the customer to proceed to check out which isn't the desired outcome.

Minimum amount purchase of Php1000.00Minimum amount purchase of Php1000.00

How can I add a minimum purchase amount rule for just the subscribed products? I'm also hoping that the one time purchase products will have its own separate minimum purchase requirement. So there should be some messages like:

1.) "Your one time purchase(s) do not meet the minimum requirement of Php1000.00"

2.) "Your subscribed product(s) do not meet the minimum requirement of Php1000.00"

0 Likes