How does one reach Customer Service...

Highlighted
1 0 0

Greetings all!  I'm attempting to reach customer service with questions regarding new Shopify accounts; however, I've been thrown into a loop of FAQs and written Help Center info, and this is a complete waste of valuable time.  I'm being smacked in the face with reminders of Etsy failures and with one of the two main reasons I am leaving that platform. 

I've read several of the "Contact Us" support info threads in the forum, and I report that I do not have the call back request or the chat or even the e-mail options that are referenced in the forum posts.  There's simply nothing available but a seemingly never ending loop of non-applicable written information.

So unfortunate to see once successful companies take this road.  B2B is service(!), and the 24/7 value promotion is just false advertising unless reading FAQs is considered "support" but I digress.

I just want to start a Shopify store, but my experience in Shopify's customer service availability has me with one foot out the door before I even get set up, which it's better I experience this service failure now rather than after much monetary and time investment.

Shopify, I am a business, and I do not appreciate having my time wasted by my business service providers, who should be dependable partners.  So, with that said, is there a real Shopify support staff and a means to directly contact them for, well, support?

Many thanks for direction.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 501

Hi @ILLUSTRATOR,

Nick here from Shopify. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience in getting in contact with us. 

The best way to reach out to us via live chat, email or Twitter can be found here. As you touched on, there is a callback service for phone support now. These would be the best ways to directly contact the support team for real time conversations about anything. 

You can also ask any questions here too if you want. Let me know! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes