How long does it take products to appear on Facebook ?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I know there can be a delay having the store authorised on Facebook (although in my case it was pretty instant); however, what is the delay in items appearing ?

My Facebook shop page is still empty after nearly a day.  On Shopify, the publishing page says '92 products are being published' - how long does that take ?  No items are showing with errors and - as far as I know - there shouldn't be any other problem with my Shopify/FB connection, or with any products being unsuitable.

Could there be another problem, or do I just have to wait (and, if so - how long) ?

Grateful for any advice.

Simon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 78

Hey, Simon!

Savannah here from Shopify. :) 

Typically the review process takes about 24 hours. If you still aren't seeing products published, feel free to send us an email at support@shopify.com (from the account owner's email address) and reply back here with the support ticket number that you receive automatically. That will allow me to access your shop and take a closer look as to what may be happening.

Happy selling!
Savannah | Social Care
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is ridiculous! I have posted 5 items already, yet only three have been approved - apparently. I don't know why this is the case, it is most upsetting.  They are taking a couple of hours before they have been populated to Facebook, yet if I were to add them myself, they would be instant. Why do they need to be approved, what has happened to the other items that have not populated yet?
Also I want to know what has happened to my website products that I have a code for - that is a pixel. My Facebook page is not populating with those other items of which there are more than 100. Do your products (through shopify) take precedent? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm having trouble seeing my products on Facebook?  I have a Shopify site which has been populated with over 70 products arranged into 'collections'.  On the 'Bulk Editor' page I have added the field 'Available on Facebook Shop', I have ticked all of the 'collections' to be 'Available on Facebook'.

When I select the 'Facebook Shop' tab 'Publishing' this displays the collection order and whats being published I believe.  This list only appears to show 11 of the 15 'Collections'  ????  So why do the other 4 not appear?

At the bottom of the list of 'Collections' are displayed a 'Cancel' & 'Publish' buttons but both are greyed out so un-selective??

I created the list of published products yesterday morning and have waited 24 hours as I know it can take a bit of time to appear on the Facebook shop.  But it appears non of the 'Collections' are populating.  I added 4 products in a new range yesterday afternoon and they appeared within 2hours on the Facebook Shop.  Really strange??  It appears the connection is working but its not publishing the rest of the product.  

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Likes