How long does it take to connect shopify to facebook page?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been waiting for 3 days already and nothing happend. Should I contact to facebook or not? or just waiting? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3266 245 560

Hi @jjames23th,

Nick here from Shopify. 

It can take from 24 up to 48 hrs for your Facebook page to connect. Can I ask if you if it's just connecting the Facebook page to your store or if it's the actual products for the sales channel? But if you have been waiting for 3 days already then I'm thinking something must not be right. I know it sounds obvious, but could you disconnect and try adding it again. 

If you try the process again and it doesn't work, can you let me know in a reply here and I can have our higher level support team take a closer look into it for you and see what might be happening. 

Hopefully, it works the second time. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I am having some issues connecting my Facebook Shop to Shopify as well as my Instagram account. I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working. Please can you assist in order for me to get things up and running?

Many thanks, 
Zoe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3266 245 560

Hi @ZoeBeann,

Can you elaborate a little what you mean and what error you are seeing? If you could screenshot an error message you see or give any more information it would be greatly appreciated. Once I have a better idea of what's happening it will help troubleshoot this for you. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes