How long should I test a product with Instagram Influencers?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I didn't get sales on the first day advertising I'm a beginner so I wanted to know. How should I test that product.

One, two, or meybe three days?

Thenk you very much.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
109 8 102

Hi, 

Influencer marketing is both a short-term and long-term strategy for brand growth. While you may see a few sales the first day, you're also building up your overall mentions on the social platforms that people are using most. The tricks to increasing your conversions with influencer marketing is making sure that you are picking influencers that are followed by your target customers. This involves researching both the influencer and their audience to make sure that it is a good fit for your brand. You'll also need to consider what type of content that influencer is sharing. Fine-tuning your influencer campaigns is a constant process. 

To make finding influencers easier, I recommend installing the Carro app, so that you are alerted when an influencer interacts with your brand. It's a free tool that you can have running in the background to help your influencer marketing campaigns. 

I would also say, don't give up just yet! Keep refining your strategy and working to get the word out. Sales are sure to come. 

Good luck!

2 Likes