How much is Shopify for Non Profit Organisations?

Solved
yaay
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to use Shopify for my school uniform shop and have not been able to get the pricing for NPOs. I've been directed to the NPO Intro page but there is no pricing there. Does anyone know how much it is, please? Thanks!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1788 194 539

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @yaay 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Great question! We offer two NPO plans: NPO Lite & NPO Full. In order to sign up for one of these plans you will need to contact Shopify Support directly so that they can verify your NPO status and apply the relevant plan changes. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

NPO Lite pricing:

NPO Lite Monthly Annual
NPO Lite With Free Channels (no online shop) $9 $96
Most Common: NPO Lite with Online shop + free channels (does not include POS Classic retail functionality*) $29 $312

• For the NPO Lite, an annual billing cycle provides a 10% discount. There is no other discount for biennial/ triennial plans.

FEATURES & Benefits:

The NPO Lite plan matches the pricing of Shopify Lite or Shopify Basic as listed here, however offers additional features that are not normally available on these plans.

These features are:

• 1% transaction fees if the merchant is using a 3rd party payment provider (instead of 2% on the Basic plan)
  • Lower Shopify Payments credit card rates (Shopify plan rates instead of the Basic plan rates - Shopify plan feature)
  • Accept donations through Shopify Payments if a registered charity in the US/Canada.
  • Unlimited Staff Accounts
  • Real-time Carrier Shipping (Advanced plan feature)
  • NPO Lite: maximum of 3 locations

If a feature is not mentioned above, it then matches what is listed for Basic Shopify.

NPO Full 
pricing:

NPO Full Monthly Annual
NPO Full with Free Channels (no online shop) $79 $852
Most Common: NPO Full with Online shop + free channels + Retail POS functionality (for merchants still using POS Classic*) $99 $1068

• For the NPO Full, an annual billing cycle provides a 10% discount. There is no other discount for biennial/ triennial plans.

Features & Benefits:

The NPO Full plan has a price point that lands slightly higher than the Shopify plan but comes with more robust features.

These features are:

• 0% transaction fees if the merchant is using a 3rd party payment provider (instead of 1% on the Shopify plan - better than the Advanced Shopify plan feature)
  • Lower Shopify Payments credit card rates than the Shopify Plan (Advanced Shopify rates)
  • Unlimited Staff Accounts
  • Accept donations through Shopify Payments if a registered charity in the US/Canada.
  • Real-time Carrier Shipping (Advanced plan feature)
  • NPO Full: maximum of 4 locations

If a feature is not mentioned above, it then matches what is listed for the Shopify plan.

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. I would also recommend taking a look at our introductory guide to Shopify here in our Help Center. The Help Center is packed with brilliant resources on everything Shopify-related to help you get started. 

What is it that you are planning on selling with Shopify? Could you tell me a little more about your organization? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog