How to Add a second Announcement bar debut theme?

VisheshStudio
Excursionist
36 0 5

Hi Team,

The requirement is to add a second announcement bar to the top of existing announcement bar?

Link: https://wuglofz4vw7lg1ll-27861221460.shopifypreview.com

Below is the existing announcement bar screenshot:

VisheshStudio_0-1597180671914.png

I want something like this as follows:

VisheshStudio_1-1597180765483.png

Could you please help me in implementing the logic for this one?

Thanks,

VS

Replies 3 (3)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @VisheshStudio.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

Thank you for your question and for your theme's preview link and screenshot. 

You can add multiple announcement bars by using an app from our App Store. Here is what I recommend:

Multi-Announcement Bar Maker - You can create as many bars as you'd like on your store. 

Announcement Bar with Slider - You can style your announcement bar in different ways. 

For similar apps, you can find a list of them here: Announcement bar apps

If you have any questions for these apps, you can contact the third-party developer directly by using the information listed underneath the "Support" section of the app's page.

Let me know if this helps you accomplish this! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@VisheshStudio 

Alternatively to an app you can also hire a Shopify developer and custom code it in your theme which, in some cases, can be a cheaper/more viable solution. It all depends what exactly you're trying to achieve both design and functionality wise.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

Sugarcoated
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello! This is way too long of a reply to provide here so I will be giving you a link to my blog post I made for others... Please keep in mind I am a novice coder but make things work for my website. 

Hope this helps you!

Click here for the tutorial on how to add a second announcement bar in the DEBUT theme.