How to Associate Shopify's Product Catalogue (on FB) with my FB Pixel

5 0 0

I gave admin access. 

After you give access, don't go to the "pixel" access tab,  Create a "Catalog sales" campaign, it will then ask you to connect it to the catalog and you should approve it

0 Likes
1 0 0

@ggyaniv wrote:

I gave admin access. 

After you give access, don't go to the "pixel" access tab,  Create a "Catalog sales" campaign, it will then ask you to connect it to the catalog and you should approve it

Hi,

Can you please make a post with screenshots of step by step you did, because I did everything u wrote before and the problem isn't still solved (

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey guys,

I got the same problem and was struggling for hours.

Step 1:  What I did is creating a new campaign, choose conversion, sell from catalog.

Step 2: Next step choose below the Shopify catalog with your products and go to the next page, now Facebook is asking you to connect this catalog to a Facebook pixel. Choose your pixel and Facebook connected it with the Shopify catalog :)

PayPal tips are welcome if i helped you out! (info@wristtrends.com)

Cheers!

2 Likes
1 0 2

@svb1995 wrote:

Hey guys,

I got the same problem and was struggling for hours.

Step 1:  What I did is creating a new campaign, choose conversion, sell from catalog.

Step 2: Next step choose below the Shopify catalog with your products and go to the next page, now Facebook is asking you to connect this catalog to a Facebook pixel. Choose your pixel and Facebook connected it with the Shopify catalog :)

PayPal tips are welcome if i helped you out! (info@wristtrends.com)

Cheers!

If this works, you're about to be a millionaire.

2 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

I have the same issue, this problem is going on for some times now, can anyone have figured it out a solution?

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 2

@loriane wrote:

I have the same issue, this problem is going on for some times now, can anyone have figured it out a solution?

Look my reaction above :)

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi! Can you please make a post with screenshots of step by step you did?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Tried everything suggested but still no luck here. After a couple of days, in Business Manager, I still see Data sources > Pixels > Partners > 'Shopify (request pending)' Pixel Analyst' and in Ad Manager, it's still not allowing me to associate my Pixel at the Audience stage when attempting to create a Catalogue Sales ad (see screen grab).  Driving me crazy! Anyone having more luck recently? Thx.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 7.19.56 AM.png

0 Likes
2 0 0

I opened Ticket: 12429087 with Shopify about this issue.  I also get 'Shopify (request pending)'.

One thing I notice is that the product catalog is created successfully in Facebook with "No role assigned".   Since we do not have any roles granted on the product catalog, we cannot assign some assets to ourselves (like the pixel asset),  I pointed this out to them.   Shouldn't we be 'Admin' of our own product catalog?  Maybe Shopify can push this role along with the catalog.

I'll share with you whatever they have to say. 

@Ayup01 wrote:

Tried everything suggested but still no luck here. After a couple of days, in Business Manager, I still see Data sources > Pixels > Partners > 'Shopify (request pending)' Pixel Analyst' and in Ad Manager, it's still not allowing me to associate my Pixel at the Audience stage when attempting to create a Catalogue Sales ad (see screen grab).  Driving me crazy! Anyone having more luck recently? Thx.

:~)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks 

@megamallexp wrote:

I opened Ticket: 12429087 with Shopify about this issue.  I also get 'Shopify (request pending)'.

One thing I notice is that the product catalog is created successfully in Facebook with "No role assigned".   Since we do not have any roles granted on the product catalog, we cannot assign some assets to ourselves (like the pixel asset),  I pointed this out to them.   Shouldn't we be 'Admin' of our own product catalog?  Maybe Shopify can push this role along with the catalog.

I'll share with you whatever they have to say. 

@Ayup01 wrote:

:~)

Thanks. Fingers crossed.

0 Likes