How to Begin With Instagram

Solved
Highlighted
Explorer
63 11 13

Hi Everyone. I'm so happy that I just got approved for Instagram! 
My issue is . . . I don't know the first thing about setting it up, tagging products (what's that) so I'm looking for the best way to connect my shopify account to instagram, is that possible? 
I just need a little direction on how or where to begin. Thank you all so very much.
Lovica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
253 10 31

This is an accepted solution.

Being one of the most powerful social platforms, Instagram provides you the opportunity to display all your products in front of millions of users with zero effort. This wonderful opportunity benefits you, your customers, and also Instagram. You can gain a positive social impact on your business and your beloved customers, Instagram can easily gain more recognition from both you and your customers.

We have a guide on adding the Instagram sales channel to Shopify, which covered how to tag your products in your Instagram posts too. Kindly take a look, do some quick research if you need to, and start selling on Instagram to maximize your profit!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
63 11 13

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you Jason,
I will definitely read this. I appreciate your help. Thanks so much for the link. I'm sure it will help a lot.
Lovica

0 Likes