Highlighted
1 0 0

de pago.... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi
Thank you for your useful contents.
My ad accounts have been restricted by Facebook and whenever I want to make an ad account Facebook shows me that I'm not allow to advertise on facebook.
My question is If I ask my friend to add me as an admin on a new ad account could I have use that? or facebook may ban me there too.
Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Kay Mann, 

did you manage to get your facebook account back? I'm having the same trouble. I created new FB account and it was now disabled by FB, not even to mention the business ad account, i basically didn't even have time to do it. 

Shelly limewater

0 Likes
Highlighted

@shellylimewate I join a Facebook Ads class 2 years ago and there's an unofficial definition of "trust account". In general, accounts created a long time ago are more trustworthy than accounts that have just been created. The older the best.

Many of the Facebook Ads community in my country are "nurturing" many Facebook Accounts so that the accounts get mature and are no longer new, then they'll use the accounts to set up the ads.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

hey,

thanks! I just appealed and see if it works. 

shellylimewater

0 Likes