How to Improve Traffic & to improve Google Ranking

Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 5

Dear Friends,

I would like to have your valuable inputs as to how can I increase my site traffic & how to grow Google Website Ranking fast. Rightnow, I do marketing on Facebook & Adwords. Are there any other fruitful means to advertise..?

Thanks in advance..

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
75 0 22

Hey Mahesh!

Wesley here from the Shopify guru team!

SEO and google rankings are one of the major keys to running a successful online business as you already know! I get a lot of people asking me the exact same question as you are "How do I increase my rankings fast?", and I have a couple of guides below that are super helpful for finding the areas where your site is lacking. I wish there was one quick fix to bump stores to the top, but the truth is, it requires a lot of legwork to get yourself up there! The two articles below are two that I always give to merchants that are wanting to take their SEO to the next level.

This one is a pretty quick read with a video series on what areas to focus on: 

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/guides/ecommerce-seo-101

This one is a bit longer of a read, but it really delves deep into what SEO really is these days because it is a constantly changing landscape. 

http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Give those a look over, and keep it up with the Google and Facebook marketing! 

Cheers,

Wesley

Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 5

Hey Wesley,

Thank you so much. I will sure go through the links shared by you.

Thanks again...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Well, you must doing this isuue. I think it's enough for beggining

1). Community Creation in Social Networking Sites

2). Blogging

3). Forum Postings

4). Search Engine Submission

5). Directory Submission

6). Social Bookmarking

6). Link Exchange

7). Link Baiting

8). Cross-Linking

9). Photo Sharing

10). Video Promotions

11). Business Reviews

12). Local Listings & Yellow Pages

13). Article Submission

14). Press Release Promotion

15). Classifieds Submission

16). Social Shopping Network

17). Answers

18). Document Sharing

19). Social Media Posting

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi Mahesh

Like Pawel said - product reviews are incredibly important for turning visitors into customers and genreally boosting sales and conversion rates.

There are many reviews solution on the App Store, and just a quick mention of eRated which is a reviews widget that allows you to import and display your reviews and ratings across any online stores you open so that you don't have to build your reputation from scratch if you decide to sell elsewhere.

Generally speaking, reviews are a form of social commerce which is one of the biggest trends of 2015 and 2016 - simple, cost-effective and organic method of driving traffic to your site and of course sales.

Best of luck!

Gila

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

Great post Pawel, and I absolutely agree with all of the suggestions. Traffic + Google rank is almost simultanous with blogging + social media. Google loves unique content and plenty of it. Make sure your posts are 500+ words long, with long tail keywords implemented. Also there's plenty of ways to improve your social medis posts to attract traffic: from scheduling your posts to get better response rate, using hashtags, quotations, right content ratio etc. The most important thing is: pick 1-2 marketing methods and master them instead of sucking at all 19!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Just to kind of echo what everyone else is saying, the number one recommendation I can offer you is to create quality content around your product(s). Quality content can increase your site visitors in two primary ways: (1) people visiting the content directly, and (2) other websites linking to the content which in turn imrpoves your search engine authority and ultimately increase your organic search rankings and traffic as a result.

You can create quality content by releasing product reviews, an interesting blog post, or even an infographic. How you capture the attention of possible customers is less important than ensuring that the content you do release is unique and sharable. Try to focus on some kind of cutting edge or bold information or statistic that nobody else is talking about. Depending on the product you sell, it might be a bit difficult to come up with something to talk about (for example, if you had a website selling something dull and generic like socks), but if you force yourself to be creative you can almost always come up with something interesting. 

Once you have released the content, you should turn your efforts to promoting that content. On this front you can leverage mediums such as newsletters, social media groups, media contacts, and more. 

Good luck! 

Director of Websites Marketplace at Flippa
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Just to kind of echo what everyone else is saying, the number one recommendation I can offer you is to create quality content around your product(s). Quality content can increase your site visitors in two primary ways: (1) people visiting the content directly, and (2) other websites linking to the content which in turn imrpoves your search engine authority and ultimately increase your organic search rankings and traffic as a result.

You can create quality content by releasing product reviews, an interesting blog post, or even an infographic. How you capture the attention of possible customers is less important than ensuring that the content you do release is unique and sharable. Try to focus on some kind of cutting edge or bold information or statistic that nobody else is talking about. Depending on the product you sell, it might be a bit difficult to come up with something to talk about (for example, if you had a website selling something dull and generic like socks), but if you force yourself to be creative you can almost always come up with something interesting. 

Once you have released the content, you should turn your efforts to promoting that content. On this front you can leverage mediums such as newsletters, social media groups, media contacts, and more. 

Good luck! 

Director of Websites Marketplace at Flippa
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

For every business, it is essential to gain an edge over other competitors offering same products or services in the market. In order to attract the customers towards your business, you will have to increase online visibility through promotion. There are several ways to promote your business but the most preferable and best way is online promotion using internet. The internet is a virtual godsend of potential customers and clients if you know how to promote the business. There are plenty of ways available in the internet to promote your business.

Fortunately, you can follow these following promotional ways to promote business online for cheap, or even free.

Read More : http://bit.ly/1SudmRl

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

For every business, it is essential to gain an edge over other competitors offering same products or services in the market. In order to attract the customers towards your business, you will have to increase online visibility through promotion. There are several ways to promote your business but the most preferable and best way is online promotion using internet. The internet is a virtual godsend of potential customers and clients if you know how to promote the business. There are plenty of ways available in the internet to promote your business.

Fortunately, you can follow these following promotional ways to promote business online for cheap, or even free.

Read more : http://bit.ly/1SudmRl

0 Likes