How to Publish my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Hi,

I am starting with shopify. I would like to know how to publish my store ? When I type https://itsolutionshop.myshopify.com on a browser I get :

itsolutionshop

coming soon

However I've chosen the package and entered my credit card details.

I don't want for now to use a domain name, I just need my store be published so that my partners in another country be able to see it.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hey, @Franco123!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, welcome to Shopify and congratulations on starting your brand new store. How did you find building it? When you're ready to launch your store, you can remove your online store password which will publish your store and make it live. To do this you can follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.

2. In the Password page section, uncheck the Enable password page option.

3. Click Save.

Before you launch, be sure to check out our essential Shopify checklist to ensure your store is ready to go. Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative. You can enrol at any time here!

I hope this helps but separate to your query, I just wanted to say that we're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Thanks a lot for your quick response. It works :)

I've got 2 additional questions :

- I tried a payment with my credit card. It goes through Stripe. I wanted to refund it, but I did not find the "Refund items" button in my shop admin like in the video. I found the button "Restock" instead. Why ? Is that because the status of the order is "" (problems at Stripe side) ? What should I do now to refund payment?

- How may I do to use paypall instead of Stripe to handle credit card payments? I went to "Settings/Payment providers". In the credit card section, Stripe is already chosen. I clicked on the button choose another provider, but I did not find paypal. I just found "PayPal Payflow Pro" and "PayPal Website Payments Pro (UK)" which are not available in France. Isn't it possible to use paypal to handle payments by credit cards ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

You are very welcome, glad that it worked for you.

In order to have a look into the additional questions, I will need to see the set up of your store. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look for you.

Kind regards, 

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Done :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Please forget my first question. I did another test where the order was fulfilled and I found the refund button.

May I replace this question with the following other one :

When I type my url (https://itsolutionshop.myshopify.com/) in a browser I arrive to a default page. I did not find where I can modify this page in the admin, could you help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 233

That's your homepage. To edit it, follow these screenshots:

CustomiseTheme.jpg

Edit Homepage.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks, I'll do. But before, you forgot my second question above (an important one, will be the last one :)). Here is it again :

How may I do to use paypall instead of Stripe to handle credit card payments? I went to "Settings/Payment providers". In the credit card section, Stripe is already chosen. I clicked on the button choose another provider, but I did not find paypal. I just found "PayPal Payflow Pro" and "PayPal Website Payments Pro (UK)" which are not available in France. Isn't it possible to use paypal to handle payments by credit cards ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, What you want to do?

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: einsteinnephew@gmail.com
0 Likes