How to Use Shopify Theme – Odeta Rose

Highlighted

Hello

I am Odeta Rose from Australia. I am a fitness trainer by profession and blogger by hobby. I have blog related to health and fitness.

Now I am planning to create a website using Shopify theme. Please assist me how can I use Shopify theme to create a website.

Thanks

odeta rose
2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
138 14 28

Hi, Odeta Rose!

My name is Sunny, a Guru at Shopify and I would be happy to guide you through the exciting world of choose and editing the perfect theme for your business.

To start, have you thought about what you would like your website to look like? Are you going for a more simple, clean and spacious theme or are you looking for something more bright, colorful and energetic, or maybe you're not too sure just yet? In any case, it's good to do some research on other websites you're attracted to and try to grab inspiration to help build the website of your dreams. What are some of your favourite noteworthy websites? I would be happy to suggest a few similar themes based on your tastes. It's important to do the research and to be aware of these characteristics because it will help when trying to narrow down a theme and that's especially important when there are over a hundred to choose from!

Once you have an idea of what you're looking for, the next stop would be to visit our Theme Store! Our Theme Store is full of amazing free and paid themes with different features that can suit every unique business need. To start narrowing down the options, it's recommended to search through the themes using our advance search function which can be found when clicking on "All Themes" at the top of the page. From here you can start narrowing down the features that are important to you, such as price, catalogue size, layout style etc. We offer 10 free Shopify themes that were built by our talented theme designers and a great benefit of choosing a free theme is, for one, they're free but also, you will receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support that can be used for basic edits. Read more about what edits are included in our design policy here. If you decide to invest in a paid theme that is made by a third-party theme developer, you will need to contact that theme developer for assistance.

Once you have chosen a theme, you can add it to your shop and start customizing! We have so many helpful docs, videos, courses and general resources that can help guide you. Below are some quick links that I grabbed for you:

Help Docs

Videos

Blogs

Shopify Academy

• Coming soon to our Shopify Academy, "Online Store Design" - Stephan Peralta shares the brand development framework and online store design method he uses to create unique ecommerce experiences.

Is there anything specific you would like to learn more about when it comes to themes? Are there any areas that you're having trouble editing or understanding? Have a peek at the links and videos I shared above and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers and good luck with your new website!

Sunny | Shopify Guru

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
1 0 0

It's so simple odeta rose just follow simple steps

0 Likes