How to add Event Id to Facebook pixel purchase event?

Nomy
Visitor
2 0 1

hi, since the update of the new Facebook channel there have been a lot of issues with FB Pixel. Currently I am having issues for one of my client. It says same event id received for many instances. I wanted to do how do I add the event id to the purchase event. Pixel is installed by the app and there is no option to modify the installation. In the data sharing option I have selected maximum. 

anyone have solution for this? 

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 5.06.08 PM.png

Replies 8 (8)

Jane0507
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @Nomy , 

I suggest you to use this app: Facebook Multi Pixels https://apps.shopify.com/facebook-multi-pixels

You will not get that error. Their support is also great too. 

Nomy
Visitor
2 0 1

i have to use the new facebook app. can't switch to a new app

kiennguyen
Shopify Partner
22 0 5

If you are using facebook pixel from Shopify, I think you can't custom in the app. Maybe you should contact Shopify to resolve it

ElizabethRae
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, we're you able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue...

Scott1986
Tourist
6 0 1

Same issue here, I think its because I input my pixel into the Facebook text box PRIOR to installing the shopify facebook app. It's the only thing I can think of. Now I cant see that text box anymore because it is replaced with a link to the app.

Did anyone find a solve?

LuisIvan
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi there, were you able to fix it?

kiennguyen
Shopify Partner
22 0 5

Hello, I think that the Facebook version is updating.
We also encountering the same issue.

Carlotta2
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am having the same issue with a client's account. Does anybody know if this is just a bug due to all the changes?

It's driving me mad! I have used partner integration to connect pixel and conversions API. Should I reach out to a developer? The issue seems to have started about a week ago. Prior to that, everything was working well.

Thanks!

Carlotta