How to add File upload button

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I would like to add a file upload button into a contact form. As you can see in the link below you got a general contact form and the objective is to add the file button under the message box. 

Thank you in advance

https://elixirwear.ca/pages/careers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 40

Hi there,

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

There isn't an option natively within the admin that can enable this feature, and from checking our Apps store, all of the file uploading apps seem to only apply to product pages.

However, I've found this forum post where a member of our team shared a fantastic solution. With the use of an external online form builder that can set up a contact form with a file uploader, you could then generate the code to insert into the html of a page you create in your Shopify store.

Wufoo or Jotform look to be two popular choices for this, to generate these forms and allow customers to upload viles via a contact page on your site. 

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1429 0 0

Hi - I know this post is a couple years old, but I checked your site and looks like you are still handling application submissions via email.  I'm developing an app that enables store owners to add a content rich careers page, post jobs, distribute them to job boards and collect applications/resumes.  I'd love to get your feedback on what I'm developing along with hear more about your hiring practices. jacob@shophire.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 6 16

@Freddie wrote:

a member of our team shared a fantastic solution.

I think you may have mis-spelled "kludgy hack"

0 Likes