How to add SKU to Collection with Debut Theme

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've been successful adding SKU to my product pages, but how (what code file) do I add SKU to my collection pages?

0 Likes
Excursionist
25 2 4

It sounds like you want to add variant sku id to appear with each product listed on a collection page. The info for products that appear on collection pages is usually managed in a file named something like "product-block.liquid" or "product-grid-item.liquid" but the specific file name is going to depend on which theme you are using.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 21 8

Hello, @mdn124.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

This is a great question. As suggested by @James-G, the code file depends on the theme you are using. May I confirm which theme you’re currently using for your store?

For example, the Brooklyn theme has two types of templates for collection pages. The collection page is called ‘collection-template.liquid’ located in the Sections folder. The collection list is called ‘list-collection-template.liquid’ and is also located in the Sections folder. 

If you’re using a Shopify theme and subscribed to a plan, our Theme Support team will be able to help you add the SKU to the collection or collection list pages. If you’re using a third-party theme and have limited knowledge with HTML, CSS, Javascript, and Liquid, I recommend reaching out to the theme developers or working with Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with custom coding and can help you implement SKU to your collection pages.

Is this what you were looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes