How to add a downloadable Digital Product with just one click

Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 2

I want to built an store that sells digital Products, and i want that People can get my downloadable product with just giving their Emails.

So basically they click an Button and then they will enter their email in an pop up and then the download starts. And i want to collect the Email afterwards to make further Email marketing.

Apps or code are good too, thanks.

Thanks a lot in advance

Lovis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 26 71

Hello, @LovisShop!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! There are a couple of apps that would allow you to sell digital downloads as products. Usually the way a digital download app works is that the customer would add the product to cart, pay for the product, enter their email at the check out and then they would receive the download link in an email. Take a look at the apps; Digital Downloads, SendOwl and Sky Pilot

The app, ShopShare, might allow you to add the digital download link to your product page as well. I would recommend reaching out to the app developer to inquire about this app if you're interested. The app developer can be reached by using the information listed on the app page under 'Support.' 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have sky pilot and I have the code for the customer to redownload there items and I know what section to put the code BUT not where in the section.  Are you able to help me find out where to put it on the code page?  I did add it to the bottom of all the already codes, and the button shows but when a customer clicks on that button it says page isn't found.  

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 26 71

Hey, @pinkaviator!

Karlie here! Because Sky Pilot is a third party app, you would need to reach out to the app developers if you're having any difficulty finding where to place their app coding. You can always reach out to Sky Pilot for support by using the 'Support' section of the app page in the Shopify App store. I can see that the Sky Pilot email address is support@skypilotapp.com so feel free to reach out to them via email for support. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like