How to add a size chart to my products?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Okay so im building this clothing store and currently, im trying to add a size chart to my products. I don't want to like add it to the pictures because it looks weird and people may think my store isnt legit, and i dont want to put it to my description, so i want to know how i can put it to lik right nex to my quantity option, or my add to chart button, as like a popup. Im currently using minimal as my theme. Idk if there are other better themes but currently i dont want to buy a theme cause i cant afford it. but Is there anyway i can add that size chart popup for my product. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Hey, you can use the HTML table feature to build a size chart. There's a free app called Magic Tabs for product descriptions that lets you make tabs, just like you said.

I'd also recommend an app we make to boost your sales: https://apps.shopify.com/convertcart-pro-reduce-abandoned-carts-with-timed-discounts 

It's designed to get people to buy now and not later. 

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Okay wait, so that is like for tabs. Do you know if i can add something like this, to my free theme minimal. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi,

There are a few options in the Shopify app store. The only free app is Size Matters which can help you show basic sizing charts. A few limitation is that it requires showing sizing chartsbased on product tags, does not have unit conversions, and have limited customization on the content of the sizing chart. 

For paid option, I would recommend Kiwi Sizing Chart (disclaimer: I created this). I built this app out of frustration as a apparel store owner and it's just so time consuming managing size charts that I decided to create one myself. It has a very nice interface and offers a ton of customization for your store.

I have a ton of clients currently loving the app. Just check it out for yourself! 

https://apps.shopify.com/kiwi-sizing

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10006 116 1819

If the size chart is the same across all products this is something you could:

• add a link to a page/image via the product description, or
  • alter the theme code to add a link to a page/image

If you want to try and edit the theme the forum members can nudge you in the right direction but be prepared to share store url and maybe some code from you existing theme.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, I have a shopify app called Best Fit - Size Charts, that handles all your size charts. You can choose which products/ collections you want size charts to appear.

Click here to view the demo.

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 3.43.19 PM.png

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

If you have size chart images from manufacturer of your merchandise, or from your designer, you can use our very simple app called:

Image Size Chart

It adds a link right by "Add to Cart" button and provides a nice pop-up with the size chart image.

Screenshot_2020-04-20 Image Size Chart – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 33

Hi,

If anybody needs, we have a FREE Size Chart app on Shopify App Store that can solve this problem easily.

Hope that it can be helpful.

size chart.png

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes