How to add a toggle to the sidebar in the Impulse Theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey there, 

I am almost done setting up my shop with the Impulse theme. I worked out a nice Group Filter which is displayed in the sidebar. Now the problem is that the complete List of tags (which is very long) is automatically opened. I would like customers to see the different groups (Articles, Category...) and after clicking on one it opens up. 

The toggle option is sadly not available for the theme "Impulse". Is there another way to do this? 

Thank you so much for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @maurice4 ,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional 

The URL right now would be https://print-matt.myshopify.com/collections/magazines-books

The password to view the site is: ogheab

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @maurice4,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.collection-sidebar .no-bullets.tag-list.tag-list--checkboxes {
	display: none;
}
.collection-sidebar .is-open .no-bullets.tag-list.tag-list--checkboxes {
	display: block;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello @oscprofessional 

Thank you for this. I copy/pasted the the code you sent and placed it on the bottom of the codes in the theme.scss.liquid. 

Sadly it didn't change at all. Do you have an idea why it might not be working? 

Thank you so much for your efforts. 

maurice

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I saw that you have found a solution for you Page. I have the same issue now. How did you set that up? 

0 Likes