How to add instagram icon to the footer

Lucas___The_Tre
Tourist
30 0 2

Hello guys,

I'm trying to add the instagram icon to the footer, right close to those ones (printerest, twitter, facebook) but i couldnt find where is it and where i should link my pages account to the icon.

Can someone give me a help please?

Thank you.

www.thetrendy.com.au

Trendy Australian clothes online store. www.thetrendy.com.au Free shipping over Australia and New Zealand.
0 Likes
Jennie_L
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
116 0 24

Hey Lucas!

This is Jennie from Shopify. What you'll want to do is go to Online Store -> Themes -> Customize Theme and then select the Social Media and Email Signup setting. Any of the Social Media platforms you tick off will automatically show the icon in your footer. This spot in your theme settings is also where you input the URLs for your personal social media accounts!

Cheers :)

Lucas___The_Tre
Tourist
30 0 2

Thank you Jennie.

its working perfect now.

cheers

Trendy Australian clothes online store. www.thetrendy.com.au Free shipping over Australia and New Zealand.
0 Likes
Jitesh_Manaktal
1 0 0

I agree with jennie's answer is quite correct. 

0 Likes
arondale
2 0 0

There is no Instagram check box, how can i add that anyone know?

0 Likes
HamptonCourtGin
1 0 0

Hi There - I've designed a website using the Startup template, but there isn't an option to select Instagram to include an icon under the "Share" section in the footer? It have 4 options, but doesn't include Instagram. How can I do this?

0 Likes
sierra_warwick
Tourist
8 0 1

How do I figure out my instagram URL. Under the spot to put it, it says, http://instagram.com/shopify

0 Likes
sierra_warwick
Tourist
8 0 1

Nevermind I figured it out. Format is http://instagram.com/instagram.username

Without the . obviously

0 Likes
Ajay_kumar_dev
Shopify Partner
61 7 8

Hi @HamptonCourtGin 

Yes, you can do this, it requires custom coding as per your requirement. Kindly share the url, so that i can provide quick solution 

Expert Shopify Developer & Theme customizer
- If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
- Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888
0 Likes