How to add more payment icons in the footer?

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

In the footer, I can't seem to figure out how to remove the Venmo icon, and add a VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC, logo's in my footer. 

It currently shows PayPal and Venmo.

I only want it to show icons for PAYPAL, VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC,

As far as I can see in Settings > Payments, the only payment program I am currently hooked up to at this time is Paypal. So I don't know why it shows Venmo in the footer. 

How can I remove the Venmo icon, and add VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC alongside of the PayPal icon?

My site can be seen at http://bikinideals.com and the password is "dijixo"

Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 1.43.08 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi@

I see on your website,It is resolved Right?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Thank you for your response. 

I don't think it is resolved. 

I temporarily disabled my paypal gateway so I can activate the bogus gateway and place some test orders. I think what you are seeing at the moment, are icons attached to the Bogus gateway. 

After I finish troubleshooting the test orders, then I will switch the gateway back to Paypal, and see how the icons look then. If they still don't look right, I will reply to this thread and state that I still need help to resolve this. I appreciate your willingness to help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

you enable payment method from your store settings. disable it , make enable only you want shown on your website footer  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

This is still not resolved. 

I have PayPal enabled as my payment method. I want it to show PayPal, V, MC, DISC, AMEX.... but for some reason the only logos showing in the footer is PAYPAL and VENMO..... How can I remove Venmo, and add  V, MC, DISC, AMEX?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

@VChio  change your theme code under the section/footer.liquid file

file HTML code "grid__item site-footer__payment-icons"

you can see the same line on the below code then show only enable payment method. 

{%- capture payment_icon_markup -%}
  {%- if show_payment_icons -%}
    <div class="grid__item site-footer__payment-icons">
      <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'general.payment.method' | t }}</span>
      <ul class="payment-icons list--inline site-footer__icon-list">
        {%- for type in shop.enabled_payment_types -%}
          <li class="payment-icon">
            {{ type | payment_type_svg_tag: class: 'icon icon--full-color' }}
          </li>
        {%- endfor -%}
      </ul>
    </div>
  {%- endif -%}
{%- endcapture -%}

if still not resolved you can give me dev access to your store I will fix it 

my Shopify partner email ersanjay5991@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello @ErSanjay 

I do not understand how to fix this based on your description above. I would like to try learning how. Can you please be more descriptive in how to fix this so I can attempt?

Otherwise, yes I will provide you with access to fix this, let me know what you prefer to do, thank you. 

-Vincent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

@VChio  i think you are not coder so you share your store with me I will fixed it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

@ErSanjay I do not understand how to give you access to edit my theme code. I looked it up but I was confused.