How to add my own video to product page (Not youtube video)

SarahS23
Tourist
5 0 1

No problem!

I'm inserting it in the description part of a page actually, not a product page. Does it work for you on the product page on mobile?

0 Likes
TroyNeally
Tourist
7 0 0

I haven't tried it on a mobile device yet.  But when I click on the "Add Video" button where you put your description, it works great.  Also works when you goto YOUTUBE and share a video and share it with EMBED Iframe URL code as well.  So if you wanted to show a video that you do not have uploaded, it works.

0 Likes
BonzaDogTreats
Excursionist
25 0 4

Hi Brian

I am trying to add a 3 second video to a product page. I've uploaded it to the files area, and it plays from there. 

I used the code you shared and put this in HTML with my image file name, but all I'm getting in my product page is a black screen. Can you tell me where I'm going wrong please?

Capturevideo.JPG

0 Likes
lullalevart
1 0 0

Hi there, I put the following code on the product page, but, appearing in black, the video not working? Did I miss up anything?

my mp4 url link = from setting-file-select file name-copy link

<video style="width: 100% !important; height: auto !important;" controls="controls" loop="loop"> 

<source src="my mp4 url link" type="video/mp4"></source></video>

upload video .jpg

0 Likes
DorisN10
1 0 0

Hi, how can the video just show up on its on and play on repeat without having to hit the play button? Thank you! 

0 Likes
Abundantia
2 0 0

Thank you for the direction.  This worked for me, however, I didn't realize I shot the video in portrait rather than landscape.  It is now small with the black blocks on the side.  Is there a way to fix this orientation, or would you suggest I re-shoot the videos in Landscape (Clothing company btw)

0 Likes
Abundantia
2 0 0

This happened to me as well.  Once you click save and then preview, it will work properly.

0 Likes