How to add order tracking page setup

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having problem to setup order tracking. can you please help me in this regard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
556 37 93

Hello, @ShehrozRiaz!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I'm happy to help guide you in the right direction here. 

To add a tracking number to an order before it has been fulfilled:

• Head into your Shopify admin.

• In your Orders section, select an order of a partially fulfilled or unfulfilled order that you need to add a tracking number to.

• Under the Unfulfilled section in the order page, click on 'Mark as fulfilled' to open the order's Fulfillment page.

• Enter your tracking number under the 'Tracking Information' section.

• Next, a shipping carrier may be automatically chosen for you - if not, you can choose your shipping carrier from the Shipping carrier drop-down menu.
  • If you had selected, 'Other' for your shipping carrier dropdown menu, you will be asked to enter in the tracking number manually.
  • When you're all set, you can simply hit 'Fulfil.'
  • You can read more about this process in detail, here

If you've already fulfilled an order, then we have a step by step guide that you can follow here to help you add your tracking number to an already fulfilled order. 

If you're looking to customize your order status page more, then you can use this guide to show you how you would add a customer opt-in for order updates, translate your order status page or even add in additional scripts.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Hi, ShehrozRiaz,

Fei here from the Trackingmore APP in the Shopify App store! Our app can help you to set up a "track my order" page on your Shopify website.

The track my order page looks like below:

1.jpg

The tracking results look as below.

2.jpg

To get a tracking page like this you need to :

1. Install tracking more app from here:

https://apps.shopify.com/trackingmore?utm_source=shopifyforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=songfei

2. Visit the tracking app in your own Shopify backend and follow instructions to add "track my order" to your navigation so your customers can find it easily. 

3.jpg

And this is a lot option in this app which allows you to customize your tracking page.

This app's web address in the Shopify app store is https://apps.shopify.com/trackingmore?utm_source=shopifyforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=songfei

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
436 6 32

Hi @ShehrozRiaz ,

Within Shopify, you can handle the tracking page setup as explained by Karlie. From this page, your customers can see whether their order has been shipped or not. Now, if you are looking to setup a "Track Your Order" page for your customers, the Shipment Tracking & Notify app can be of your help. 

The app helps you create a branded "Track your order" page, from where your customers can track their order easily. The app also helps to with:

• Sending Order Tracking Email notifications to your customers using your own business email and not using any external source

• Real-time order tracking updates on your admin dashboard

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I'd say instead of spending time on development and or custom codes, Using a platform which is built exclusively for tracking, sending notifications, monitoring shopify orders will save time and increase your productivity too.  I'd strongly recommend ShippingChimp.com. They track almost 30+ shipping carriers across the globe and ingrates with almost every other CRM, order management systems. You will get a custom order tracking URL, you can put that in your footer or wherever relevant. You can customize the tracking page just like that by simple drag and drop widgets. 

ShippingChimp help you to

1. Track all your packages in real-time 

2. Send notifications for delivery updates and failed attempts

3. Manage returns, delivery issues

4. Your customers can track all order by entering email Id and or order ID ( Tracking page design will be matching with your store theme)

Pros: Customer support team is friendly and flexible, they help us with custom reports and integrations

Cons: Not a free tool but starts with $9 I guess ( Please refer their pricing page)

0 Likes