How to add pages?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

When I add pages to my site through the editor and get into the overview, I am not able to see those pages on home page. Also I am not able to add multiple products to pages. Can somebody help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5 0 0

Hi Sunil,

Are they just not showing up?

Here's a great resource on adding pages: https://docs.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/online-store/pages

Aditionally, you need to add the pages you create to your main menu. This can be done in Online Store > Navigation.

Once in Navigation under "Main Menu" select "Edit Menu".

Click the "Add Menu Item" button, and enter the what you want the page to show up as.

For example if you were trying to add an About Us link on your menu, you would enter "About Us" in this field.

In the link field you will want to select "Page" from the drop-down and then simply select the "About Us" page, or whatever page you want that menu item to link to.

Hope this helps! If you've already added your pages to your navigation, I'd make in pages that you selected the Visibility as "visible". A box located in the top right hand corner.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue, did you find any solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, nina

that's what i did even checked the visibility but nothing changes? please let me know if you have any suggestions.

thanks

0 Likes