How to add shipping_label to shipping rates? Ref to Google Merchant Center

mohammad2020
Shopify Partner
10 0 4

Here is the scenario.

I am selling products in different countries. And each product has a different shipping rate. For example, product A shipping cost for USA is $10 and same item shipping rate for Australia is $14 AUD.

In Google Merchant Center, my items are approved for USA.

However rest of the destinations are not approved because the error says "Missing value [shipping]".

I went to Google Merchant Center -> Shipping and Returns and then click clicked + sign to add a Shipping Service.

Where it asks for products filter by shipping label, how I can select my products? Please note, I don;t want all products to use one shipping rate.

I am using Content API in feeds and Google Channel app in my store.

gmc1.png

I am targeting 5 countries so I will need different shipping rates for these countries and each product.

M.S. Imran
Replies 9 (9)

KingQuad
Tourist
7 1 0

Did you find a solution to this? 

cocoa64
Excursionist
34 1 7

@mohammad2020 

Hello, did you find a solution to this? Because I'm in the same situation and can't find out how to add the shipping_label to my products on shopify...

mohammad2020
Shopify Partner
10 0 4
I finally created manual feed and was able to run campaigns.
M.S. Imran
cocoa64
Excursionist
34 1 7

@mohammad2020 

Thanks for your reply, how do you do manual feed?

mohammad2020
Shopify Partner
10 0 4
cocoa64
Excursionist
34 1 7

@mohammad2020 I managed thanks 😉

mohammad2020
Shopify Partner
10 0 4

@cocoa64 Perfect. If it works for you, please accept the solution.

M.S. Imran
febilyt
Visitor
1 0 0

@cocoa64 How did you solve your problem? Did you create the feed manually?

krozynski
Tourist
5 0 1

This is a few years late, but for anyone having issues:

You can't do this with the regular Google app without creating a manual feed (pointless). My preferred app for this is " Simprosys Google Shopping Feed". Soo incredibly easy to set up feed rules for shipping and shipping_label. Highly recommend.