How to add third-party calculated shipping rates $20/month to my plan?

Highlighted
Tourist
1 0 0

How do I add the third-party calculated shipping rates for $20/monthly to my basic shopify plan? Can I get a link where I can select this option?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Third-party calculated shipping rates can be added to the Basic Shopify and Shopify plans by calling Shopify customer service at 1-888-746-7439 or you could get a rep via chat or email

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hi, @paracordmouz!

Finley here from the Shopify team.

Thank you for reaching out about the Third-party carrier-calculated rates feature.

Are you using this feature to connect your own carrier account to your Shopify account, or is this for a third-party app in the App Store?

Third-party carrier-calculated rates

There are three options available for you to add this to your plan:

1) This can be added to your monthly subscription for an additional $20 USD per month. In order to do so, we will need the store's Account Owner to request this, by reaching out to our support team here.

2) If you switch your billing cycle from monthly to annual, the subscription cost is discounted by 10%, and the feature is included for free. This can once again be added by our support team, after you've updated your billing cycle.

You can update your billing cycle at any time under your Shopify Admin > Settings > Plans and permissions > Compare plans like so:

giphy.gif
3) The Third-party carrier-calculated rates feature is automatically included if you upgrade to the Advanced plan.

Shopify Shipping

If you are looking to offer calculated rates to your customers at the checkout, and your orders are fulfilled from a location in the US, Canada, or Australia, Shopify Shipping is available.

Setting up Shopify Shipping means that you won't need your own account with a Shipping carrier, as it will let you connect with Shopify's carrier account.

Alongside this, you will receive reduced rates for your shipping labels, which you can print directly in the Shopify Admin.

As a guide, you may find our shipping checklist here handy during this process.

If you have any further questions about your shipping settings, please let me know!

At what stage of the online store setup process are you at currently?

If you are still working through the initial steps to get to your store up and running, I can recommend the Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist blog post to go over any next steps you may want to take.

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi you...

I very much hope you can help me. I am completely new to Shopify and have some challenges in terms of time, as I have to launch my webshop in one week, and have a lot of tasks yet to do....

I have the basic plan with an annual subscription and have to integrate the Shipmondo app from Shopify store, as a supplier for shipping packages to my customers.
I been told that The Career Center API needs to be enabled by Shopify, and this is not yet done.

I have been told that I must have access to:

'Third-party calculated shipping rates
Show calculated rates with your own account or third-party apps at checkout.

I do not know where to find it and how to set it up. Can you please help me asap and also help me in the matter of activating the API now ... Does the extra features cost extra? If so, how much?

Kind Regards

Jeanette,

Carerelief

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @Jeanette2020,

Thanks for your post!

I understand that the third-party app, Shipmundo requires you to have the carrier-calculated shipping feature on your account to utilize their app.

Because you're on an Annual plan, this feature is available to you without an additional charge.

Have you reached out to our support team about this feature before?

If you already have the feature enabled

To see if the carrier-calculated shipping feature is already activated, you can navigate to your Shopify admin. You should see the Carrier Accounts section under your Settings > Shipping and Delivery > Account and Integrations > Manage Integrations like so:

20-10-l72fu-r4rql.

20-10-6yf4f-tc511.

If your account looks like the above, then you're good to go!

The next step is to talk to the Shipmundo support team if you need help configuring the app settings. You can find their contact details in the Support section on the right-hand side of their app listing here, or contact them through the Apps section in your Shopify admin and click Get support next to the app's name.

If the feature isn't enabled

If the carrier-calculated shipping feature isn't enabled, you'll see a section called Enable third-party calculated rates at checkout like so:

20-10-q65q4-b0d9q.

If this is the case, I've sent you an email to the email address we have on file for your Shopify Community account.

Please reply with your .myshopify.com URL, and I'll be able to take a look into your account from there to make sure you have everything you need

Thanks, Jeanette!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, I want to add 'calculated shipping rates $20/month to my plan'. I'm on the basic plan and confused about who to call as I can't find any contact details. Many Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @nitta!

Thank you for your question.

We can definitely add the carrier-calculated rates feature to your plan for $20 per month.

The alternative option would be to move to the annual billing cycle. That would save you 10% a year on your subscription fee, and the carrier-calculated rates feature would be included for free.

To get this process started, I've sent you an email to your Shopify Community email address.

If you can please reply there, I'll be able to add this on for you!

Cheers,

0 Likes