How to adjust slide show picture size for both desktop and mobile?

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hallo,

I hope to get  answers for my trouble. I tried to resize the slide show picture to make it good on both desktop and mobile devices, but I failed. everytime i changed the size,  Desktop version is OK, but mobile version is only showing the middle of the picture (Please refer to attached). I'm using Debut theme. Please help me to solve this. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
21 0 1

Hey there,

Alexis here from Shopify Support!

I can see what you mean in terms of the photo getting cut off. This is normal behaviour for the slideshow, but we may be able to change it so that not as much gets cut off or so that the picture is resized instead. 

My themes team has said that they would definitely be willing to look into it for you. Would you mind sending along a link to your website by chat, email or right here in the forums?

Once we have a bit more information from you, we'll be able to look into it to see if there's anything we can do to help fix this for you!

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you and I’d be happy to help.

Warm regards,

Alexis | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for your suggestion. my website link is www.sonaki.de    psw: krowbi

I hope you can give a solution to me. Thanks in advance.

Yanghan

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hello there, I was wondering if this issue was solved since I have the same issue with my theme. Your comments are appreciated.
0 Likes