How to align the heights of my products - SUPPLY THEME

KawaiiBites
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, I'm having trouble with my products not being aligned correctly when viewed on desktop & mobile. 

I'm aware that some items have more text below them but is there a way to fix the issue?

I am currently using the Supply Theme.

www.kawaiibites.com

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 32 88

Hi, @KawaiiBites!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team.

Thanks for sharing your question with us. I was happy to take a deeper look at your store, and for good measure I viewed it from several devices and browser experiences.

Typically, we recommend that you upload the same product image size (usually 2048px by 2048px for square images) for all products to avoid misalignment. In your case, the products in the images vary in shape and size so the images you choose should have similar layouts in appearance, in addition to being the same size.

For example these products are still aligned, but may not appear so as the original images aren't identical:

08-41-2wh6f-ovl44

There are some free apps to help you re-size your photos that you can check out here:

With that being said, I want to make sure I haven't misinterpreted your question so please go ahead and share some screenshots and examples with me of your experience. The more information you can provide the better.

I look forward to your reply and connecting,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes