How to bring header icons up in both views (computer & mobile) in boundless theme...they are too low

purple-rat
Excursionist
16 0 7

I have researched this issue and can't find a fix. Any suggestions I have found have not worked...please help, ty!

0 Likes

Hi @purple-rat,

Please provide your website URL so i can view and provide more accurate help.

Although, i'll suggest you to review your logo image and fix any issues with it, such as remove empty space around it. You may try cropping your logo and remove unnecessary empty space. If your logo is in a big square shape, then this will increase the height of overall header. The header icons are centered in the middle of the header line. Thus, more height of the header then more space above header icons. For a slick header, a good choice is to use horizontally wide logo instead of a square shaped logo.

Thanks!

Suman Saurabh | Expert in Shopify Development
✅ Was my reply helpful? Please Like & Accept Solution
✅ Want to hire me? Send PM or Skype: omnisitecreations
0 Likes
purple-rat
Excursionist
16 0 7
Hi, thank you for your quick response!
I don't know how to tell if my logo image is too big...attached is the
transparent file.
www.purple-rat.com[image: PM LOGO - F.png]
0 Likes

Hi @purple-rat ,

I have looked into your website. Your logo shape and size is fine. There is a solution that requires editing of your theme code. Edit the code for a theme only if you know HTML and CSS, and have a basic understanding of Liquid. To know more what is theme editing, please visit:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/managing-themes/duplicating-themes

Before you customize your theme, it's a good idea to duplicate your theme to create a backup copy. This makes it easy to discard your changes and start again if you need to. Here are steps to duplicate a theme:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.

2. For the theme that you want to duplicate, click Actions > Duplicate.

Solution of your specific issue:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.

2. Find the theme you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit code.

3. In the Assets directory, click to open your theme.scss.liquid file.

4. At the bottom of theme.scss.liquid, paste the following CSS code:

.site-header__inner {
  height: auto;
}

5. Save the changes.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Thanks!

Suman Saurabh | Expert in Shopify Development
✅ Was my reply helpful? Please Like & Accept Solution
✅ Want to hire me? Send PM or Skype: omnisitecreations