How to bulk upload Digital Download Files and Bulk link them to Product ?

cupshaker
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi everyone,

The question holds in the title.

How to bulk upload Digital Download Files (using the Shopify Digital Download App) and Bulk link them to Product ?

Shopify provide a solution for bulk upload product via uploading a CVS file. But I don't see any documentation or solution how to mass upload Digital Download File to the Shopify servers and then link them to their corresponding product.

This is a "mission critical feature" for me. I might just abondon the Shopify solution if I can't solve this.

Any ideas, workarroud, Apps, are welcome :)

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Mel_O
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
13 0 0

Hi, there!

Mel here from Shopify. Currently, there is not a function in the Digital Download app for bulk uploading to be linked to a product later, but I can pass along this feedback to the development team on your behalf. We love hearing this kind of feedback as it helps us gather info and know what functionality our merchants want to see!

However, there is a few paid app that has more advanced functionality than the free Digital Downloads app, including a bulk-import function. Check them out below:

Both apps have free trial options, so you can test out their functionality before making a choice!

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Mel O| Shopify

0 Likes
DeborahCarney
Tourist
3 0 1

Any updates on this? I don't want to use a third party app when Shopify already has one but I need to upload a few hundred digital products.

0 Likes
DeborahCarney
Tourist
3 0 1

Neither of these apps has bulk upload feature so weren't appropriate to the question asked.

0 Likes