How to bulk upload images?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

You need to position your multiple images in sequencing manner in 'Image Position' field. The 'Variant Image' field will have single image URL and 'Image Src' will have multiple image URLs with sequencing.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi! 

what is the fastest way to upload a ton of images to an excel file .. is there a better step by step tutorial on this >? please help!! thanks in advance 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

We can help you in bulk inserting the image.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
how?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi ,

We are providing Shopify store management services to online store owner
around the globe.

Our highly experienced team of professional have the in-depth knowledge of
shopify ecommerce platforms. We can add, update products information i.e.
Product Name, Product Descriptions, SEO Mata tags, keywords, Product
Images, Categories, etc. Also we assure you powerful and appealing images.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at
info@indiadatasolutions.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I notice your reply says Dropbox links can be used for images. I have tried this a few times and always get an error. I have thousands of images and have all of the links for Dropbox.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I was able to upload 500-1000 at a time using the file browser in the files section of shopify.  But I learned it would drop tons of files and not actually upload all of them when selecting that many so its a waste of time doing it that way.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Mark,

What error you are getting can you please share.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

HI Jason. I tried your suggestion but kept getting an error message on the images. I contacted chat support and they tried to tell me some of the spreadsheet info was wrong, and it was not. Then they told me that the Google Docs options does not work. I actually had to bulk upload the images to spotify and then copy and paste each assigned URl into the spreadsheet. That finally worked.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 1 2
Sometimes when you copy and paste text from one source into excel, you actually post HTML/styling text that you may not see. It’s code debris from the previous site.

Must’ve been a pain to do all that one by one!
0 Likes