How to bulk upload images?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
134 0 24

Awesome!  Thanks so much John!

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi John,

This app looks great - do you have any feedback/examples of how stores have used it?  

Also, how would this work in line with the Product upload CSV?

Whats the cost for the app?

Thanks

Craig

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 7

The App is primarily for matching and uploading images into Shopify without the need to use the CSV or host the images online somewhere.

This is particularly good if you have lots of SKUs

The app assumes you have the product information loaded into Shopify. As most people who have this many skus probably are sending them from an inventory or POS application like Vend. You then can use the app to match and upload.

matching.gif

Currently the price is $49.00 USD, If you have lots of SKUs this will save you hours of work. Our team love it.

We have had a number of beta testers  who have 1000s of SKUs and seemed to work fine for them.

Documentation here:

https://www.notion.so/dgrm/Image-Uploader-for-Shopify-406e3f3e79e145eb98dbbd2d4d252681

Download here:

https://www.diagram.one/image-uploader-for-shopify

Feedback welcome

Cheers

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HI Jason

I followed these tips as well as the description in the Help Centre. I am trying to upload a product with 90 variants. I left the fields blank as described in the Help.

When importing, it told me that I am about to import 90 products....I thought I would go ahead and see what happens. 

The product uploaded (only one product, not 90), but only with the first variant. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Riana

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,

I got this to work over the weekend, but made sure that I did the following…

1. Created / Imported the product using the Product bulk upload tool
2. Uploaded 1 image for each product the normal way through the settings/admin
3. I then had to create the file for the image as only the SKU number and _1. If I created anything longer, even if it included the SKU number, it wouldn’t match. So my image files are called 10000020_2, 10000020_3 etc

When I’ve made these changes – it works perfectly.

Thanks

Craig
0 Likes