Are you cataloging your images with SKUs in the filename.?
i would be happy for you to beta trial my app.
It works now. Thanks for your help. But we also have 4000+ pics to upload so a faster way would be nice. AirPower might work but we are just thinking if the price becomes too high annually. We are more a pop shop at least for now...
Hey John, your app sounds awesome! I've got about 500+ images I need to upload and they're already named with the SKUs digitally. I have three questions for you though:
1. I have several pictures of the same product and have been naming them like this: productnumber-sku-1, productnumber-sku-2, etc. Can you have the same sku on multiple images distinguish them with a 1, 2, 3. . for each individual image? Would that still work or is this set to specifically work with one image per product?
2. Have you developed this to work with windows?
3. If so, can I be part of the beta pretty please?
Happy to help.
I will answer your questions as numbered.
1. Shopify has items classed as "products" and "variant".
Products are essentially a grouping of variants, even if the product only has one. (they hide the variant details if only 1 exists).
Some rules that the Shopify structure has:
2. I only have a Mac version at the moment and looking to improve it based on workflows
3. Happy to have beta testers. I need to add authentication into the app so you can add your store details. This is a week or so away.