How to center footer logo?

lowcountry
11 0 0

Hello i'm trying to center my footer logo. My store URL is lowcountry-key.myshopify.com. Password: password. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks! 

Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 10.46.29 PM.png

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
698 69 91

Hey, @lowcountry!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for posting your question in the Shopify Community forums! 

I see you're trying to center the footer logo on your site, and I'm happy to help out with this. In order to provide some accurate guidance, I'll need to get a bit more information. Could you please reply back to this post and let me know the following: 

• What theme are you currently using? 
  • Are you on a paid plan? 

Knowing what theme you're using will allow me to do some testing on my end to see if there is a setting for centering the footer logo directly in the theme customizer. Additionally, if you're using one of the free Shopify made themes and are on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you have 60 minutes of design time. This is time our theme support team can use to perform supported customizations on any of the themes our team has developed. Our Help Center has some more information on support for themes on Shopify you can check out. 

I look forward to receiving your reply so I can further assist! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes