How to change my Shopify Pause Plan to Pause and build plan?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi 

I had a store currently in pause plan, and i would like to change it to pause and build plan and take my time to reconstruct my shop again before reopen with the shopify plan.

Please guide me as to how do  I change from "Pause" plan to "pause and build" $9/mth plan without going with any shopify monthly basic plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've looked into this for you but unfortunately, it is not possible to go from one paused plan to another. You would need to wait the full three months until you are automatically switched to the Pause and Build plan mentioned here

If you opt to reopen the store early, and you are on the Basic plan, you could immediately opt into one of the other paused plans, and you would be issued subscription credits to contribute to your subsequent invoices. 

I hope this helps! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Cal,

thank you for your reply.

since i only left a few week, i will wait for it to auto change to pause and build plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Ok, let us know if there's anything else we can assist with when you start your store back up, we'd be happy to help! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes