How to change product page font color

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there, I swear I have looked everywhere for this answer and I'm finding everything but...

I want to know how I can change the product description font color on the product page only. The theme settings look like they apply to the entire theme so I'm curious as to which section of editing code would I find this in. I'm using a purchased theme (Icon Theme) if that helps.

Thanks for your help!

kati

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I look like such a noob here but the site is unpublished - how would I go about getting you to see it? I have a screenshot here but I don't know if you need the actual working website to check it out. Let me know and thank you for your reply!

The first screenshot is the black font which I want to change and the second screenshot is of what I want it to look like. I changed that font in the actual product page but I'm hoping there can be a code change to do this automatically. I can't go through 70 products to make the description pink. I mean I could but... you get it.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.40.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.40.58 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can send me store URL and password so that I can see your store.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes