How to change "Live View" Mode to old version

Parinya
Tourist
5 0 14

As New Live View Mode it too difficult to see and find what the country are looking. New version is bad.

Please help me thank you..

email : parinha@gmail.com

Replies 11 (11)

kveater
Tourist
9 0 7

I would like to know this too! The new version is a disaster!

Parinya
Tourist
5 0 14

I really want to know who proposed this idea? Fire him out!! 

Matt_Dubinsky
Excursionist
19 0 6

I agree the new live view is terrible and my phone doesn’t even show the dots on the map where the customers are even if it says there are multiple people viewing my site. Shopify change back to the old live view !!!

Windwillowco
Visitor
1 0 2

Also dislike the new version!

Parinya
Tourist
5 0 14
New live view never see customers are even..It suck!!

Burdclothing
Visitor
1 0 1

Me Too Its A Disaster

VroomJockey
Visitor
1 0 1

Has there been any fix to this issue?  It hasn't worked for us either; just shows our store location on the map...

TXBOLO
Visitor
2 0 2

Beuller ? Anyone ...sos , just reopened my store in great anticipation of my beloved live view and my customers pinging away at my latest product ...i paid my late fees because pause and build doesn't tell you the apps still charge you ...slick, but any way i log in and see .......this cold grey turd of a live view with stats blocking the cold grey live turd view... and a wobbely ass globe that's retarded as all hell ....please someone that receiving a paycheck from Shopify that's an engineer ....find a way back..."NEWMAN "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AUGHHHHHHH. 

douggray
Visitor
2 0 2

I also hate the large, pixilated view. I found as setting that is a little better.

Try "switch to map view" under the world menu.

douggray_0-1668786428480.png

RWKHolesawsNZ
Tourist
4 0 4

This Version is the worst one yet!

hard to look at and it used to have notes come up saying customer is in products page, then in cart page etc. Now nothing..

kveater
Tourist
9 0 7
I use Google Analytics now to see where customers are in the site. Not
enough information on this within Shopify