How to change shopify store currency?

hirenkalathiya
Tourist
13 1 1

Hello, I am trying to change my store currency but it says that I need to contact shopify support team if I have has sales in the old currency. 

Has anyone ever changed the store currency? Can you share the procedure?

Thanks

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
333 18 57

Hi,

Don't worry we provide a better solution for you.

Thank you

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
333 18 57
  1. Click General.

2. In the Store currency section, click Change formatting.

3. In each of the fields, replace {{amount}} with the currency format that you want to use from the options table.

4. Click Save.

I hope you got the appropriate Solution.

If you are still not Satisfied Then hire us or email us 

0 Likes

Hi @hirenkalathiya ! 

Since you want to change the currency of your store, Transcy is the suitable tool that will assist you doing that. 

We are translation and currency converter app which helps users to translate store content and convert currency unit for international selling purpose. Transcy can auto-detect the visitors' location, then automatically display the currency unit and language to match the target country. Exchange rate are updated every 24 hours  from a reliable source and it is highly configurable to suit the needs of your store.

Especially, Transcy has a FREE pricing plan for all users to try out the exclusive features. Thus, you can download the app and set up to 167 currency units for your store without being charged. 

You can check out Transcy in Shopify App Store HERE for more information. And please feel free to contact us if you have any question via live chat and email: 

- Emai: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy team  

Hope this post can be helpful for you! If it is, let us know by giving this a thumb up. 

Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Transcy Team 

Transcy: A Powerful Translation and Currency Converter
A product of FireBox
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
446 18 39

Hi @hirenkalathiya 

Have you changed your currency formatting successfully? If not, you can follow this guide:

• Step 1: Log in to your Shopify account
  • Step 2: Select Settings
  • Step 3: Choose General
  • Step 4: Click Change formatting
  • Step 5: Make adjustment
  • Step 6: Save changes

If you want a detailed guide with illustration, you can read this guide: How to Change Currency Formatting on Shopify

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes