How to change text for sold out products

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all.

I have taken over the work store from a previous colleague and I'm finding it a bit tough to change some text. Really hoping for some help!

Does anyone know what/where/how the section of text in red (pic below) can be altered? 
Or even, does someone know the name for this section? (Shopify terms are a bit hard to get used to at first, and I'm searching for help on customised text for sold out items and not finding much, so I feel like maybe its called something I'm unaware of)

It only appeared when I learned how to change the variant on a product inventory to stock level of 0 so I could still display the item on the store. I needs to be changed because its not accurate and I am so lost! So in short I have to have the item still visible, but listed as sold out, with a DIFFERENT message than what is there. 

Fingers crossed one of you legends can help!

Screenshot (163).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

Hi, @ReGen  it will change through custom coding and I can do this for you but it will be a one-time paid service so if interested please feel free to mail me anytime. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the offer but I work at a not-for-profit and I'm not looking to hire a service to help, just seeking advice on how Shopify works. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2472 129 406

Without a reference url it's a higher barrier for others to help for free and alot of guesswork.

More than likely this is either coming from an app, or could even be in the themes javascript. 

Possibly with the text coming from the translations file for english.

Goodluck

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the info Paul

I am new to this and didn't realise this was a forum for paid services, I thought it was more of an online help community so thanks for setting me straight, and thanks for the tip that I can try. 

Is there any customer support you know of via Shopify? Or is that what a Shopify Partner is?

All the best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2472 129 406

@ReGen wrote:

I am new to this and didn't realise this was a forum for paid services, I thought it was more of an online help community so thanks for setting me straight, and thanks for the tip that I can try.

It is a help community for an ecommerce platform, business happens here.

For others to even begin to donate their time and experience on any forum they need to be provided relevant info, aka help others help you.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/How-to-get-Support-from-the-Community/m-p/899914#...

Store url, product url reference, theme name ,what steps have you taken,etc.

Even then not all problems have off the shelf instant solutions which is where the entrepreneurship value exchange begins.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes