How to change the Search Box position in the drop down menu on the mobile version?

2 0 0

Hi. I'm new into Shopify and I let a developer work for my store. He moved the deafult search box under my menu and now whenever I try to switch it at the top of my menu, it's not happening. I'm using Avenue theme and I would be glad if someone can help me in this situation. Thank you!

Please look at the circle where I made, I want to see my search box on that section. So it means, the position of the menu would be Search box > Menu > Drop-Down menu, etc.Collections – Tedly com.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @ArifTheone,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

https://tedly.com/ This is the website and the access of the fornt view has a password on. Which is : frontview

0 Likes
Highlighted

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Sections->header.liquid

You can do changes in that file.

Otherwise PM me header.liquid file

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes