How to choose an Interesting Store name?

lilyColin
1 0 0

I want to join the Shopify community and want to sell my products by using this platform.

I have no idea how i can choose the Right name for my Store?

Actually I am a blogger and I've different types of blogging sites AND I'm newbie in the field of E-commerce.

Kindly suggest me an Interesting Store Name.

Note: I've a Lottery Results site Where I daily update the UK49's lottery results and Other Lottery Results,

If you are a lottery player you can also visit my site to check out the Latest Lottery Results ,Rules and Predictions.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 130 179

Hey, @lilyColin. Happy to hear you are wanting to join us! We’d love to have you aboard. Tell me more about your business. What types of products are you going to be selling? Any details you can share will be  helpful in getting the Community’s input for a creative store name.

In the meantime, I suggest checking out our Business Name Generator tool.  It will come up with 100 name possibilities based on the most significant word used to describe your brand. There’s also a fairly recent Shopify blog post I recommend checking out that I’ve listed below. It’s got some tips on how to brainstorm a new name, as well as some other name generator websites that you can use.

Hope this helps! Feel free to toss ideas around in this thread if you’d like. It’s a great place to receive  feedback from other entrepreneurs and ecommerce experts in the Community.  

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes