How to complain about a vendor?

Highlighted
2 0 2
This Is bull they should be held accountable these scammers rely on their well known name to hide behind. Shopify should make sure that their product is used by a legitimate business. In the end when the public catches on Shopify will lose business because it will be known that they are the preferred tool for scammers.
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi!
How would I report an account? I’ve been trying to personally email the vendors and I haven’t received a response. The vendor was https://ricchdesigns.com/ which now the Shopify link has been taken down. I placed 2 orders and I have yet to receive either or a response. My order numbers were 10439 and 10437
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I totally agree. It a kind of "guarantee" that I do not deal with scammers the use of Shopify. But as I see Shopify is not doing any check before co-operating. So no trust to Shopify.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I have several vendor complaints for items not shipped nor any responses from anyone and phone numbers not working.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also want to report a vendor that has taken my money and now seems to have closed their shopify store. Its been two months since they took payment

https://piebald-tiger.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
Yes, I am going to contact consumer protection agency. I have ordered on FB and noticed that they are fraudulent. The website claimed that the item was made in USA, but suddenly the Chines name after the payment ($99) using Papal. The saved website is blank now and the contact email doesn't work. It is very disappointing that these kind of behavior can pass through without any punishment.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Still have not received the hay baler, farm tractor tools and mini excavator ordered in January for a total cost of $799. Did receive a stamped metal spoon and a plastic bead bracelet from China. I hope the pandemic will virtually wipe out SHOPIFY.com in China.

Wayne Stafford at hwaynestafford@comcast.net.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Julie

I don't envy your job but the common theme seems to be lack of goods paid for, a classic scam costing your company money and trust. Surely just by looking on trust pilot UK which shows over 75% nil rating they should realise there is a general retailer problem. I am still waiting for goods and to say the retailers are independent is no excuse as it wasn't obvious to me when I bought the item that shopify wasn't the seller. I wasn't aware of the platform but I am now. I note it is also becoming a policy that the origin of goods is excluded from descriptions or in very small print and the customer will miss out. No shopper should have to complain so many times and your management really have to look at themselves and consider their positions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would like to know that too. Don't ever buy anything from marketsplace! They scammed my dad 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Julie my dad got scammed from marketsplace.com. He never received product and when I looked  up the address it shows apartments in middle of nowhere

0 Likes