How to complain about a vendor?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1044 0 58

I ordered something from Peakgirls at the beginning of May. I have NOT received my product. The phone numbers listed on their confirmation of my order do not work and I have sent them multiple emails. I spent my hard earned cash. What can you do about it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1044 0 58

I want to report a vendor as well for taking my money and basically disappearing.

PeakGirls have vanished!....are they still listed as an active company/account with Shopify? If so please contact them. I was scammed apparently. Not a good start to my contact with Shopify!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hii

This is in regards to my order placed on Soundmart on 27th April  for speakers but my order is not yet delivered its been 2 months. I have been writing to them but didnt get any response from their side. kindly look for this problem i will be very grateful

thanking you

regards

deepali

Screenshot (3).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Kolylin is a shopify store that is scamming people.  I made a Paypal guest checkout purchase on April 18 from Kolylin. (based in China). The order was for this Automatic Tennis Ball Launcher for dog × 1. For $24.98. All I received was a tennis ball - no launcher.

This is a common complain from many customers I found here. https://www.scamdoc.com/view/214067

Can I please get a refund?  Can you shut down their store?  Something has to be done to warn people.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Can someone from Shopify help me?  This vendor took my money and cannot be reached as their email address is invalid.  Our order was placed on June 6th and has zero updates.  They are unreachable. 

Please help!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

I have the same issue. It appears that Shopify is just a scammer platform hosting and enabling other scammers. I order my product and never heard from them. I was direct to check the progress of my order on Shopify, but just had garbage answer saying it was shipped and asking me to say it was already delivered. Now the cooksetwsite is no longer available and Shopify is covering their tracks, telling me it is a privacy issue that they can’t tell me who scammed me. Avoid Shopify like the the plague. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Well I saw an item offered on Facebook by a Shopify customer. I decided to purchase it. I made the purchase on April 29, 2020. Finally there was a shipment made. It arrived to day. What was in the shipping envelope was an empty plastic box! It was supposed to be a Premium Inner Bearing Puller Set!

I click on the link to "Visit our store" or "View your order" and it is no longer there! I have emailed Amy (jieyi) who I last co corresponded with on June 16, but I do not expect to hear from her.

I went to PayPal, but there must be enough time that I cannot dispute the purchase:(

From what I gather Shopify has no support for scam victims, so I guess it will be a long time before I use a Shopify store again.

6/16/2020

Your request (526550) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Amy (jieyi)
Jun 16, 2020, 4:07:09 AM EDT
Dear Robert,

Thanks for purchasing on our store.

The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is 1023038637396713. Please track the shipping information through the following URL:
https://www.17track.net/en
Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the tracking URL. It usually takes 15-20 business days to arrive after shipping out. Please keep your phone open, in case, the carrier cannot contact you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Amy
Customer Service Center

Robert (Bob) Cull
Jun 14, 2020, 8:36:55 AM EDT
I have been very patient, I have become concerned about this order. Is there any chance I will ever get it, or was it a scam? The links now just go to Shopify!

Thanks,
Bob

Virus-free. www.avg.com

This email is a service from jieyi. Delivered by Zendesk | Privacy Policy

6/14/2020

Dear Customer,
Sorry to keep you waiting.
We are the customer service of the website you purchased. We are glad to inform you that we have received your email!
Since we are in the peak season, the volume is very large, and there are many customers asking questions, so we will reply to your email as soon as possible. Don't worry, if I haven't responded to you in 3 days, please continue to contact me, thank you very much for your understanding!
Have a nice day today!
Best wishes,
customer service center

4/29/2020

Your request (526550) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Amy (jieyi)
Jun 16, 2020, 4:07:09 AM EDT
Dear Robert,

Thanks for purchasing on our store.

The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is 1023038637396713. Please track the shipping information through the following URL:
https://www.17track.net/en
Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the tracking URL. It usually takes 15-20 business days to arrive after shipping out. Please keep your phone open, in case, the carrier cannot contact you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Amy
Customer Service Center

Robert (Bob) Cull
Jun 14, 2020, 8:36:55 AM EDT
I have been very patient, I have become concerned about this order. Is there any chance I will ever get it, or was it a scam? The links now just go to Shopify!

Thanks,
Bob

Virus-free. www.avg.com

This email is a service from jieyi. Delivered by Zendesk | Privacy Policy

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am a vendor and I have made numerous attempt to contact Shopify fraud department or complaint department, and it seems impossible to communicate with anyone their site. There is no clear instructions on how to contact their customer services, nor is there a contact number. This site is extremely frustrating and they need to be reported for potential fraud or undue care of vendors. They state that they will contact you within 24 to 72 hours, its been 2 weeks with no response. I am inclined to report this site to the ombudsman. I need help with some fraudulent activities which has taken place on my site, shopify is claiming to do a charge-back without investigation, even though we have sent them all evidence that these transactions were honored after full investigation on our part. Six transactions had taken place to the billing address, to the residence name, at different period over two weeks. Our fraud department had found that these transactions maybe fraudulent and had attended the premises. The tenants had confirmed that they had indeed placed the orders totaling over £1200, they were also in the process of placing orders from different companies to which pictures were taken as evidence and proofs of delivery to the address. So now, Shopify wishes to charge-back the transaction without an investigation into the matter. This of course is unacceptable and illogical. Can someone give us some advise. or contact us asap. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How to complain against Shopify?A  guy from Mexico bought a product from my website. The product was shipped to him and delivered. Now he has complained against my store to Shopify and Shopify deducted all the money from  my account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can you post the link again please.

0 Likes