How to complain about a vendor?

Hatman63
Visitor
2 0 7

Is there any way for a customer to report a vendor to Shopify for not delivering product & poor CS?

Replies 98 (98)
Print-N-Tees
Excursionist
18 1 0

@Keithtel 

It looks like it may have been a trial shop set up.  If you ordered from that site you can contact your payment provider and reverse the payment.

Hope this helps.

Envy85
Visitor
1 0 0
I have several vendor complaints for items not shipped nor any responses from anyone and phone numbers not working.
snejana
Visitor
2 0 0

Julie my dad got scammed from marketsplace.com. He never received product and when I looked  up the address it shows apartments in middle of nowhere

Not applicable

I ordered something from Peakgirls at the beginning of May. I have NOT received my product. The phone numbers listed on their confirmation of my order do not work and I have sent them multiple emails. I spent my hard earned cash. What can you do about it?

deeps1206
Visitor
1 0 0

Hii

This is in regards to my order placed on Soundmart on 27th April  for speakers but my order is not yet delivered its been 2 months. I have been writing to them but didnt get any response from their side. kindly look for this problem i will be very grateful

thanking you

regards

deepali

Screenshot (3).png

kpurner
Visitor
1 0 0

Kolylin is a shopify store that is scamming people.  I made a Paypal guest checkout purchase on April 18 from Kolylin. (based in China). The order was for this Automatic Tennis Ball Launcher for dog × 1. For $24.98. All I received was a tennis ball - no launcher.

This is a common complain from many customers I found here. https://www.scamdoc.com/view/214067

Can I please get a refund?  Can you shut down their store?  Something has to be done to warn people.  

jaytclay
Visitor
1 0 1

Can someone from Shopify help me?  This vendor took my money and cannot be reached as their email address is invalid.  Our order was placed on June 6th and has zero updates.  They are unreachable. 

Please help!

rcull
Tourist
3 0 2

Well I saw an item offered on Facebook by a Shopify customer. I decided to purchase it. I made the purchase on April 29, 2020. Finally there was a shipment made. It arrived to day. What was in the shipping envelope was an empty plastic box! It was supposed to be a Premium Inner Bearing Puller Set!

I click on the link to "Visit our store" or "View your order" and it is no longer there! I have emailed Amy (jieyi) who I last co corresponded with on June 16, but I do not expect to hear from her.

I went to PayPal, but there must be enough time that I cannot dispute the purchase:(

From what I gather Shopify has no support for scam victims, so I guess it will be a long time before I use a Shopify store again.

6/16/2020

Your request (526550) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Amy (jieyi)
Jun 16, 2020, 4:07:09 AM EDT
Dear Robert,

Thanks for purchasing on our store.

The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is 1023038637396713. Please track the shipping information through the following URL:
https://www.17track.net/en
Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the tracking URL. It usually takes 15-20 business days to arrive after shipping out. Please keep your phone open, in case, the carrier cannot contact you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Amy
Customer Service Center

Robert (Bob) Cull
Jun 14, 2020, 8:36:55 AM EDT
I have been very patient, I have become concerned about this order. Is there any chance I will ever get it, or was it a scam? The links now just go to Shopify!

Thanks,
Bob

Virus-free. www.avg.com

This email is a service from jieyi. Delivered by Zendesk | Privacy Policy

6/14/2020

Dear Customer,
Sorry to keep you waiting.
We are the customer service of the website you purchased. We are glad to inform you that we have received your email!
Since we are in the peak season, the volume is very large, and there are many customers asking questions, so we will reply to your email as soon as possible. Don't worry, if I haven't responded to you in 3 days, please continue to contact me, thank you very much for your understanding!
Have a nice day today!
Best wishes,
customer service center

4/29/2020

Your request (526550) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Amy (jieyi)
Jun 16, 2020, 4:07:09 AM EDT
Dear Robert,

Thanks for purchasing on our store.

The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is 1023038637396713. Please track the shipping information through the following URL:
https://www.17track.net/en
Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the tracking URL. It usually takes 15-20 business days to arrive after shipping out. Please keep your phone open, in case, the carrier cannot contact you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Amy
Customer Service Center

Robert (Bob) Cull
Jun 14, 2020, 8:36:55 AM EDT
I have been very patient, I have become concerned about this order. Is there any chance I will ever get it, or was it a scam? The links now just go to Shopify!

Thanks,
Bob

Virus-free. www.avg.com

This email is a service from jieyi. Delivered by Zendesk | Privacy Policy

Merlene1
Visitor
2 0 0

I am a vendor and I have made numerous attempt to contact Shopify fraud department or complaint department, and it seems impossible to communicate with anyone their site. There is no clear instructions on how to contact their customer services, nor is there a contact number. This site is extremely frustrating and they need to be reported for potential fraud or undue care of vendors. They state that they will contact you within 24 to 72 hours, its been 2 weeks with no response. I am inclined to report this site to the ombudsman. I need help with some fraudulent activities which has taken place on my site, shopify is claiming to do a charge-back without investigation, even though we have sent them all evidence that these transactions were honored after full investigation on our part. Six transactions had taken place to the billing address, to the residence name, at different period over two weeks. Our fraud department had found that these transactions maybe fraudulent and had attended the premises. The tenants had confirmed that they had indeed placed the orders totaling over £1200, they were also in the process of placing orders from different companies to which pictures were taken as evidence and proofs of delivery to the address. So now, Shopify wishes to charge-back the transaction without an investigation into the matter. This of course is unacceptable and illogical. Can someone give us some advise. or contact us asap. 

Thank you

Samsauhard
Visitor
1 0 0

How to complain against Shopify?A  guy from Mexico bought a product from my website. The product was shipped to him and delivered. Now he has complained against my store to Shopify and Shopify deducted all the money from  my account. 

Merlene1
Visitor
2 0 0

I think it disgusting that an investigation is not carried out by Shopify before making refunds. technically, anyone can make a purchase, receive the goods and then claim that they never made the transaction or receive the items, even though the item was delivered to their address with proof of delivery. A full credit card checks are made before dispatching the items, address confirmation are also checked to match with billing address.  Our fraud investigator attended the billing and delivery address and it was confirmed that the item was received by the customer. Pictures were taken as proofs and yet, Shopify decides to make refunds. Shopify is a fraudsters haven. The company should not be called Shopify, it should be called ShopingLift or ShopLift. Its a perfect place for criminals to do their disgusting work and get their finance back legally. 

rcull
Tourist
3 0 2

It is interesting that my first experience with a Shopify store is to get scammed. The store is gone! There is no support.

I have not had problems with buying from Amazon or Ebay platform stores, and I buy a lot! This suggests that with Shopify, you must do your research on the store or don't buy. A job you don't have to do with Amazon or Ebay. Myself, I won't be using Shopify stores, Facebook might as well turn their advertising off.

Not applicable

Agreed. Facebook still offers products through Shopify. And of course there is NO support from Shopify. SO I hold them responsible for allowing scammers to utilize their website to rob people.!

rcull
Tourist
3 0 2

If they don't want any responsibility, Shopify should only sell software. As soon as they organize, and promote, and host, they take on responsibility.

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed. Facebook still offers products through Shopify. And of course there is NO support from Shopify. SO I hold them responsible for allowing scammers to utilize their website to rob people.!

Fjchrisk
Visitor
2 0 0

As a Shopify vendor myself, I know that Shopify has strict rules about the information that is included on our sites.

I am writing to complain about a site www.neonbeach.com that has given me cause for concern.

They do not have their company name or address anywhere on the site.

Their phone number is hooked to a recorded message - no human ever answers calls and it is impossible to leave a message.

Their email address is serviced by an auto-responder and no human response is ever received. I’m concerned that this is a scam (check trust pilot reviews if in doubt).

The lack of address and company information is in breach of Shopify rules. Can you please take appropriate action.

Thank you.

Nyk86
Visitor
1 0 0

I made a a purchase from a vendor from shopify called thepuppypack on June 17th 2020 and I never received the backpacks. I tried viewing my order and it says the store is currently unavailable. It was a sacam!! I send them emails that I want a refund and no reply!! I can’t belive shopify will allow people to commit fraud and steal people’s money. I paid $76.30! Hope you can help me. Thank you

Kkgupta
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello I was cheated with a store name branded gadget store. I would like to raise a complaint and want my claim . Details as follow: 

Payment Id
pay_FIhG5U1uMhBtJt
Paid On
25th Jul, 2020
Method
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-8853
Card
Mobile Number
+919929@@@@@
3mrs7ams3n
Visitor
2 0 2

I bought Machine from https://flender-shop.myshopify.com/ but I didn’t get anything and there is no place to contact them the are scamming people how can I get my money back 

5D61D17A-083D-4CAF-A746-D06465DC9519.png

Kanchimutha
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, 

I had placed an order with a shopify store 3 weeks back and have bot recieved the products yet. Inspite of asking them continuously, there has been no reply or communication from their side. 

Also the store has been shut and a new store is being created in place of that ...

I tried asking them for a refund back.. still no reply. I have not received any products and lost my money.. these scam store should be taken care of by shopify as it decreases their credibility, and obviously reduces the trust of consumers in shopify... 

Please look into this matter..

The store was named unique fashion and now it is being changed to vageesh

rjrupesh
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Julie, 

Recently i bought a product from website below

Efinancetix.com build in shopify. 

This vendor doesn't have any customer care neither he reply. 

I ordered a combo of three shirts. He sent me three used and old shirt.  Unable to find him.. 

Please help if u can

U can check what i ordered and what i got

IMG-20201214-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20201214-WA0002.jpg

CrabbitViking
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I have a issue with a vendor by the name of RoseBox TM, I ordered a piece of jewelry in a box that looked like a rose. They have taken the money but upon reading reviews they appear not to deliver and do not return messages? What can we do to get our money back? The gift was for valentines and I have had to purchase other items, really disappointed.

Many thanks

Peter

josekavunkal
Tourist
6 0 4
Please approach the bank.
There is an option for charge back from the bank .

Every bank has a charge back which needs to be filled .
Once we raise a chargeback ,the transaction will be reversed and the
company will be added to the blacklist.

rymeric
Tourist
6 0 10

As you can see, Shopify will not help you. They have a vested interest in stores staying online because this is their business model and how they profit.

I have evidence that demonstrates illegal activity for about half a dozen stores selling counterfeit items. Some have been reported over 15 times now and Shopify does nothing to stop the repeat infringement (This is illegal here in the US and a safe harbor exclusion with the right law firm).

I encourage you to send your complaints to the RCMP here. https://cyber.gc.ca/en/cyber-incidents  as I have. I have worked with them before and I know they will help me. Good luck to you.

SteveB3
Tourist
5 0 9

Link throws a 404 error. [EDIT: never mind, just need to delete the extra space]

spomroy
Visitor
3 0 0
Thank you!

Mariamark3_
Visitor
1 0 0
I have a big problem with a vendor called Knitfirst. I bought from them 2 blankets as Christmas gifts for my daughters, $91 each on December 21st. Orders # 5744 & 5745.
We received one only yesterday January 8th. The other God knows where it is! The disappointment is what we received has nothing to do with the description and picture they gave on the website. What we received is a piece of crap that I won’t buy even for $10 From a 99ć store. I emailed them, sent then message, called the number they have on their website, it’s a fake phone number that’s not in service and they didn’t reply to my request to return and get my full refund, nevertheless the less the other blanket that we didn’t receive to begin with. Another lie of theirs they said delivery between 7-12 days. The one we received yesterday was 17 on the way ,the other order is yet to be received if it will ever arrive! Now the question how can Shopify protect us from such Chinese vendors who operate from China and know that you can’t reach them? Can someone from Shopify answer to my complaint?
rymeric
Tourist
6 0 10

Please use the link I posted above to contact the police in Canada and file a complaint against Shopify.

Inamaxmoore
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you post the link again please.

Subasish
Visitor
1 0 0

This is to inform Shopify regarding my order with MTOMSHOP on 25th July 2021. The order was place for * Denim shirts with MTOMSHOP, and paid an amount of INR. 499/- through razor pay. But I didn't received any message regarding my order. I informed Shopify on mail but received reply saying that I have to wait for ** days as it's their normal time for shipment but now it's ** days already and I haven't received a single message against my order.*I am wondering that whether I used a fraud platform or what.*Please resolve my problem.

Thanks

Subasish Dey

Himanshu_Arora
Visitor
1 0 0

Hiiii
I have purchased speakers from a site on 25th june by paying online.
Still i have not received my order . I tried contacting the store directly by sending an email but that is useless as the their email is not working.I have seen that their site is powered by Shopify.Kindly help me in this matter

Matttoulouse
Visitor
2 0 0
Torch x pluss has been selling products off your site and not sending product out. I bought a laser off there cuzz I seen there and a hundred times. Said fine it looks cool. Well here it is almost 2 months later I still havnt got it. They finally gave me a tracking number after a month then said it could take a few buisness days before it shows anything. Then said go to this special site to track . It says China order being fulfilled. Now it's two months later. They have 100% moneyback guarantee. Well I want my money back. Still got nothing. How can you let people continue to advertise and scam people. It makes me want to become a scam. Thats how 80 % of are wealthy people got there. Let s all sell cars on shopify for 100$ and not deliver!! Come on ! Open your eyes shopify.

dummy
Visitor
2 0 0

Gentlemen:

I use the term cautiously!  I have three outstanding orders with merchants which I placed through Shopify enabled stores.  

The information pertaining to the orders is as follows:

1.  Store url: pegjg, Order No. 1053, Item Ordered Mini Hay Baler, Date 1/18/20, Paypal Merchant ID YUNYANGQUMA, Price $199.

2.  Store url: ftbkkjk, Order No. 1570, Items Ordered Seeder and Trencher, Date 1/24/20, Paypal Merchant ID BEIJINGDENG, Price $112.

3.  Store url: giutk, Order No. 1498, Item Ordered Dual Power Excavator, Date 1/31/20, Papay Merchant ID NANNINGSHIJ, Price $439.

Each of the merchants promised delivery within five days.  I have now waited more than thirty days for all but item three.  I have attempted to contact each merchant but find that their web page has been taken down, some in less than a day.  This type of business behavior leads one to 

suspect SCAM.

I placed each of the orders with a different merchant hoping to connect with at least one legitimate operation.  I also had some trust in

the legitimacy of the operation in that it is a Franchsee of Spotify and advertised through Facebook with payment collected (?and forwarded

through?) PayPal.

I would appreciate information regarding whether I can ever expect fulfillment of the orders, whether I should petition for refund of the

prices paid,  and how should I go forward from here.  I had  much rather have the orders filled than to have funds rebated.

Thank you for this avenue for beginning to resolve my problem.

Best regards,

Wayne Stafford

558 Hwy 468

Brandon, MS 39042

Osmond
Visitor
2 0 0

Dear Sir,

Complaint about vendor 'Klozey'!

I have two outstanding orders with merchants 'Klozey' which I placed through Shopify enabled stores.  

1.  Order No. 76710, Date 2/11/20

2.  Order No. 76383, Date 2/9/20

I found the website http://www.klozey.com/ suddenly disappeared in this week (3/9/20). I suspected that this is a SPAM.

I would appreciate if Shopify can help to chase the vendor for refund as well as to avoid this kind of 'spam' to appear in Shopify again.

Thanks for your attention!

Osmond

Osmond
Visitor
2 0 0

The scam website 'Klozey.com' appeared again in the week 23 Mar 2020. But I found my account & my orders all disappeared. Don't buy anything from this website. 

Hi Shopify, I don't understand why you allow this website to show up again!?

Mrshllms
Visitor
1 0 0
I have been trying to get a hold of someone too. This may have to go to the authorities please help

dcg53
Visitor
1 0 1

I have one.

https://mondo-store.com/

I purchased from them in early March. Was charged immediately. The tracking link expired after 30 days. I touched base with their email only support and was told it would be arriving that week. When it did not arrive I reached out again and was told it would arrive "today or tomorrow". I have repeatably asked for new tracking numbers and have been met with silence. It has been 10 days since their "today or tomorrow" reply. I will be reporting this to my credit card company. You should not allow crooks on your site. I will never be trusting any store on Shopify again.

Vickyk28
Visitor
2 0 2

Lamodaa.com is also a fake shop I guess. I ordered on March 31st. The language in their site was German and after many days of my order the track page was directing to error so I could not track my order. I sent several mails and I git no answer and sent messenger message to FB page and got a typical reply they will come back to me in Chinese. Today I contacted my bank to see if I can be refund the money spent for the purchase. 

wendyxgr22
Visitor
1 0 0
Hi!
How would I report an account? I’ve been trying to personally email the vendors and I haven’t received a response. The vendor was https://ricchdesigns.com/ which now the Shopify link has been taken down. I placed 2 orders and I have yet to receive either or a response. My order numbers were 10439 and 10437

Johnybefit
Visitor
1 0 0

I also want to report a vendor that has taken my money and now seems to have closed their shopify store. Its been two months since they took payment

https://piebald-tiger.myshopify.com/

snejana
Visitor
2 0 0

I would like to know that too. Don't ever buy anything from marketsplace! They scammed my dad 

Not applicable

I want to report a vendor as well for taking my money and basically disappearing.

PeakGirls have vanished!....are they still listed as an active company/account with Shopify? If so please contact them. I was scammed apparently. Not a good start to my contact with Shopify!

Leahb
Visitor
1 0 0

I haven’t received goods from a seller NinjaKiddies. How do I go about claiming my money back. It was a scam 

thanks 

josekavunkal
Tourist
6 0 4

You need to raise a charge back from bank. Please talk to bank.

josekavunkal
Tourist
6 0 4

ethiniccube.com cheated me .They did not delivered the product nor done refund .

How to get my money back and blacklist ethiniccube.com.

They are not responding to my mails .

I did not see a way to stop their business and get my money back.

susier
Visitor
1 0 0

I have bought products through Shopify. The money has been taken from my account but the products haven't arrived. I have sent 2 emails to the company but had no reply. Is this a genuine company or have I been scammed. I felt secure going through Shopify.

CHICK-D'OR chickdor12@outlook.fr via shopify.com 
Fri, Nov 27, 12:15 PM

to me

CHICK-D'ORORDER #1014
Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Susan, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order
or Visit our store
Briandh
Visitor
1 0 1

Unfortunately what shopify do is provide easy access to fraudSters and con artists to take money with pretty much total anonymity and no come back. Any 2 bit shitbag can get shopify to work for them from what I’ve seen.

Firoz1981
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi

I recent faced fraud can some one help me here.

Company name 

https://edealzcart.com/

THIS COMPANY IS ON SHOPIFY AND THEY CHEATED BY SNEDING WRONG AND CHEAPO PRODUCT  where BY ORDERED 3 PC OD SHIRT AND RECEIVED SOME CHEAPO KIDS T-SHIRTS.

Now there is no contact information and no one is responding here.

Regards

josekavunkal
Tourist
6 0 4
Shopify is just allowing fraud companies.
You can approach the bank with transaction details, they will do a charge
back.

alres33
Tourist
3 0 2

I am assuming which you already have save on Shopify, I need a proposal if you don't mind. I am walking an accomplice internet web site approximately basketball sports activities sports products like this page and making plans to open a shop in Shopify for the equal products.