How to complain about a vendor?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I think it disgusting that an investigation is not carried out by Shopify before making refunds. technically, anyone can make a purchase, receive the goods and then claim that they never made the transaction or receive the items, even though the item was delivered to their address with proof of delivery. A full credit card checks are made before dispatching the items, address confirmation are also checked to match with billing address.  Our fraud investigator attended the billing and delivery address and it was confirmed that the item was received by the customer. Pictures were taken as proofs and yet, Shopify decides to make refunds. Shopify is a fraudsters haven. The company should not be called Shopify, it should be called ShopingLift or ShopLift. Its a perfect place for criminals to do their disgusting work and get their finance back legally. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

It is interesting that my first experience with a Shopify store is to get scammed. The store is gone! There is no support.

I have not had problems with buying from Amazon or Ebay platform stores, and I buy a lot! This suggests that with Shopify, you must do your research on the store or don't buy. A job you don't have to do with Amazon or Ebay. Myself, I won't be using Shopify stores, Facebook might as well turn their advertising off.

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1054 0 58

Agreed. Facebook still offers products through Shopify. And of course there is NO support from Shopify. SO I hold them responsible for allowing scammers to utilize their website to rob people.!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

If they don't want any responsibility, Shopify should only sell software. As soon as they organize, and promote, and host, they take on responsibility.

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed. Facebook still offers products through Shopify. And of course there is NO support from Shopify. SO I hold them responsible for allowing scammers to utilize their website to rob people.!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

As a Shopify vendor myself, I know that Shopify has strict rules about the information that is included on our sites.

I am writing to complain about a site www.neonbeach.com that has given me cause for concern.

They do not have their company name or address anywhere on the site.

Their phone number is hooked to a recorded message - no human ever answers calls and it is impossible to leave a message.

Their email address is serviced by an auto-responder and no human response is ever received. I’m concerned that this is a scam (check trust pilot reviews if in doubt).

The lack of address and company information is in breach of Shopify rules. Can you please take appropriate action.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hiiii
I have purchased speakers from a site on 25th june by paying online.
Still i have not received my order . I tried contacting the store directly by sending an email but that is useless as the their email is not working.I have seen that their site is powered by Shopify.Kindly help me in this matter

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I made a a purchase from a vendor from shopify called thepuppypack on June 17th 2020 and I never received the backpacks. I tried viewing my order and it says the store is currently unavailable. It was a sacam!! I send them emails that I want a refund and no reply!! I can’t belive shopify will allow people to commit fraud and steal people’s money. I paid $76.30! Hope you can help me. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello I was cheated with a store name branded gadget store. I would like to raise a complaint and want my claim . Details as follow: 

Payment Id
pay_FIhG5U1uMhBtJt
Paid On
25th Jul, 2020
Method
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-8853
Card
Mobile Number
+919929@@@@@
0 Likes