How to complain about a vendor?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I think it disgusting that an investigation is not carried out by Shopify before making refunds. technically, anyone can make a purchase, receive the goods and then claim that they never made the transaction or receive the items, even though the item was delivered to their address with proof of delivery. A full credit card checks are made before dispatching the items, address confirmation are also checked to match with billing address.  Our fraud investigator attended the billing and delivery address and it was confirmed that the item was received by the customer. Pictures were taken as proofs and yet, Shopify decides to make refunds. Shopify is a fraudsters haven. The company should not be called Shopify, it should be called ShopingLift or ShopLift. Its a perfect place for criminals to do their disgusting work and get their finance back legally. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

It is interesting that my first experience with a Shopify store is to get scammed. The store is gone! There is no support.

I have not had problems with buying from Amazon or Ebay platform stores, and I buy a lot! This suggests that with Shopify, you must do your research on the store or don't buy. A job you don't have to do with Amazon or Ebay. Myself, I won't be using Shopify stores, Facebook might as well turn their advertising off.

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1161 0 0

Agreed. Facebook still offers products through Shopify. And of course there is NO support from Shopify. SO I hold them responsible for allowing scammers to utilize their website to rob people.!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

If they don't want any responsibility, Shopify should only sell software. As soon as they organize, and promote, and host, they take on responsibility.

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed. Facebook still offers products through Shopify. And of course there is NO support from Shopify. SO I hold them responsible for allowing scammers to utilize their website to rob people.!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

As a Shopify vendor myself, I know that Shopify has strict rules about the information that is included on our sites.

I am writing to complain about a site www.neonbeach.com that has given me cause for concern.

They do not have their company name or address anywhere on the site.

Their phone number is hooked to a recorded message - no human ever answers calls and it is impossible to leave a message.

Their email address is serviced by an auto-responder and no human response is ever received. I’m concerned that this is a scam (check trust pilot reviews if in doubt).

The lack of address and company information is in breach of Shopify rules. Can you please take appropriate action.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hiiii
I have purchased speakers from a site on 25th june by paying online.
Still i have not received my order . I tried contacting the store directly by sending an email but that is useless as the their email is not working.I have seen that their site is powered by Shopify.Kindly help me in this matter

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I made a a purchase from a vendor from shopify called thepuppypack on June 17th 2020 and I never received the backpacks. I tried viewing my order and it says the store is currently unavailable. It was a sacam!! I send them emails that I want a refund and no reply!! I can’t belive shopify will allow people to commit fraud and steal people’s money. I paid $76.30! Hope you can help me. Thank you

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello I was cheated with a store name branded gadget store. I would like to raise a complaint and want my claim . Details as follow: 

Payment Id
pay_FIhG5U1uMhBtJt
Paid On
25th Jul, 2020
Method
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-8853
Card
Mobile Number
+919929@@@@@
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Complaining with Shopify is useless they provide the tools o guidance no backup with vendors and all they do is to promote all those marketing gurus who are the only ones who really make money out of this scam to small stores like mine.  The merchandise is always out of stock their refund policy is zero e en if the customer never receives the item and there is NO ONE to talk to. Yes! I believe this is a SCAM!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Is this a joke? I opened my store on April this year and all I have had so far are problems with suppliers recommended by Shopify I even think they rate these suppliers but the truth is none of them are useful! you place you order they don't fill it out and a while they cancel it! they don't refund the money and you look horrible with your customers I am being forced to close my store because the only orders they complied with took over a month and the products were of horrible quality.  I know this because I, myself  have to order to see what was going on and now. I changed suppliers and I have a supplier now called MUITII I think it is and they are telling me that they don't know why the supplier is refusing my orders I have pay them on time I have been their loyal  customer and this is like they're punishing me for something! How can you do business with a supplier that is not reliable they have not even one supplier in there that is worth it and the other ones want a fortune so why is Shopify doing this to the merchants the people that have trusted their platform we are dropping like flies I have invested a lot of money in advertising because I think they might have a linked with this marketing companies because they know that you cannot do it on your own and you're going to need help. These so called gurus that they talk about they are not they don't have the knowledge to help anybody and now that you can't even get in touch with them there is no phone number and they just answer emails whenever and however they want to so I'm stuck in the middle of this nightmare and my advice to whoever wants to start a Shopify store is DON'T! Your answer will be TBA Shopify is not responsible that they're third party vendors well, YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOWED these vendors in your site after all these complaints! Allow merchants to work with their own dropshipers then! It's the fair thing to do people! 

1 Like